Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tunermt
    replied
    So the Velocity Element Sr20det Intake manifold on my car was an early prototype, looks like its finally available to public now.
    https://brewedmotors.com/velocity-el...ntake-manifold

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    E34 complete subframe swapped in along with rear coilover set up.

I also had some time to start on the cooling system, still have to add a few breather fittings/lines before she's complete

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    Hence the tubes and patches, those front struts were FLOPPY until the reinforcements were welded in.

Will be cutting out rusting section of the wheel wells and welding in some new sheet metal.

Leave a comment:

• Cavi Mike
    replied
    Wow that's quite a bit of rust hiding up under there, yeah? Make you nervous yet?

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    More metal...

Front strut towers
    Tubes to front frame rail
    Tubes to lower frame rail under drivers/passengers feet. *still need to add gussets to a few places on these*
    Repair/re-enforce/replace frame rails
    Added "sub frame connectors (these basically run wheel to wheel (front to back) along the pinch welds and have a few cross bars) *will be incorporating trans mount and drive shaft hoop in the cross bars*
    Sheet metal patch/re-enforcement **as you can see in the pictures rear of the front wheel wells still need some sheet metallove**

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    replaced with better pictures in next post
    Last edited by tunermt; 01-12-2014, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    recently had some time to add a little strength and caster adjustment to the front strut mounts.

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    unfortunately the poor E30 has been quite neglected over the last few month as i've simply been to busy to give her the love she so desperately needs. I did however work my way into testing out one these pretty little things! (guess i need to get things back together so i can actually do the testing!!!)

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    adding a bit of material under the seat

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    pics no longer hosted
    Last edited by tunermt; 01-25-2015, 09:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    Tie rod spacers almost finished up.

using E46 lower control arms, e36 rack and tie rods (inner and outer)

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    Would have loved to install my E46 control arms and tie rod spacers today but found my hands full of the Buddy Club Thailand DC5 wiring... Tuned out nicely though

Leave a comment:

• Lifer
    replied
    I am so excited to see this car completed. Keep up the good work man!

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    Just finished up the front 3rd of the chassis harness.

Leave a comment:

• tunermt
    replied
    Start switch and fuse box all wired up mounted on some sticker bomb (I'm liking the fuse box, pretty trick with little led's that light up next to each fuse if the fuse is burnt out)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X