D1 fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 fun

I hope no one has posted this. D1 guys playing around.

http://www.jdmrus.com/draft.wmv

its been posted like 3 times...its cool though

Comment

my bad. Is that at Ebisu?

Comment

Yes thats Ebisu and if you didnt know thats none other than DRIFT XTREME and their BIG X show. we will be having another one here on the 29th of april. Any one interested give me a pm for tickets, trains, hotels what not this year is going to kick some aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass

Comment

Oh man I wish I lived in Japan. That way I'd be able to go. WE NEED MORE U.S. EVENTS!

Comment

where is the big x, driftxtreeme? japan? cuz if its the US...im gonna be mad...oh driftx..can you hook me up with events in japan around the tokyo/yokohama area?

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
              where is the big x, driftxtreeme? japan? cuz if its the US...im gonna be mad...oh driftx..can you hook me up with events in japan around the tokyo/yokohama area?
              this show is in Japan in Ebisu. you can drive up or take a train. There will be another Odaiba event on the 17th and 18th of April thats in Tokyo. On the 11thof April is the BM battle mag cup in Ebisu same place as the Big X.

Comment

DriftXtreem4Life!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AcIdRoNiN: YD/ST > ACD
                  AcIdRoNiN: its not a rivalry
                  AcIdRoNiN: it's a massacre

YD battle record: ACD forfiets, YD 1-0

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

yo driftx...where is it in tokyo(as in like what train stop?) i might come up...where exactly is ebisu? do you know how far it is from sobudai mae? and how much would two tickets be?

Comment

Good Vid!

Dam, good video, i want to drive like that one day!

Comment

I HATE U GUYS IN JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! i wish the u.s was as cool about their cars.......sigh......

Comment

Working...
                        X