HPI Drift Nationals in Aust - D1 drivers present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPI Drift Nationals in Aust - D1 drivers present

Well we just finished the High Performance Imports Drift Nationals event held at Calder park, where Ken from Ken works, Chunky Bai from Signal Auto, and a few other guys whoms name i forget was in attendance!

we lent them two of the D1 Garage cars, a red S13 and a red S14, they were simply AWESOME and made a lot of us look *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* basically.

oh well heres some pics, i came 4th over all

more pics here
    Last edited by Simon-AE86; 03-22-2004, 05:00 AM.

Review of day here

More pics and vids here

Comment

congrats on getting 4th! is there ur levin in the pic? if so..nice!

Comment

yeah thats mine

Comment

!

ur car is sweet

Comment

Damn. Pity i couldnt be there.. Oh well i guess i have to wait till the event comes to Adelaide . Very attractive car you have there too. Also, i think the car that Denzo was driving (red 300rwkw s13 silvia) is the same car he blew up earlier at the Japanese Motorsport Drift Day. I have lots of moveis from that, ill upload them when i get a chance.

Comment

nah its not the same car :P i went with the JMS transporter and it took goddamn ages to get my car off the truck. I'd love to see ya movies mate, load em up!

Comment

HA

hah that pics so cool congrats on 4th and o yeah nice car

Comment

Ah Dammit. I just upgraded to BigPond Cable earlier this week, and the biatch wont let me access my FTP server in Shveeden .
                  Thats a major setback seing as that server is unlimited transfer with about 300gb on it . So for now there is no way to get them up, I might be able to get it done from school tomorrow. Or ill keep playing with settings for my network until i can get FTP to pass though ( it either my network, or the ISP thats to blame ).

Regards, Glenn

Comment

SImon - -maaan that first picture i sooo cool

Comment

Comment

Those are some pretty massive pix m8

Comment

Working...
                        X