computer stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer stupid

sorry, i dont know anything about computers. im trying to post pics but it says the file is too big. how do i make it smaller?

You can open it in paint. Then go to "Image" at the top. Then go down to "Strectch/Skew" (or press ctrl+w). And then where it says "Stretch" type in a number smaller than 100 (95, 80, whatever...). But remember to use the same number on both vertical and horizontal. Don't even bother with the "Skew" thing. Then click "OK" (duh) and save it as a new file. Well, that's what I normally do.

Comment

you should your own instrucion manual for people you could get lots of money for it to my man J/K spock

Comment

thats bad jordan your dad is a computer teacher to.

Comment

shut up ryan... ok i figured out the pictures. now how do i post a video clip?

Comment

You can change the format and compress the picture without actually changing its physical size. If it's a bmp file for example, you're file size will be hugh. You can convert it to jpg and shrink it down a lot. I don't recall what formats Paint can save it. Just save it as a jpg file if you can. If Paint gives you the option of compression, 100% being no compression, like original, you can lower it down to 80% or 70% without any noticable loss in picture quality. If it's already in jpg format, then yes, you'll have to make the picture physically smaller as well.

Comment

you dork

hey jordan....just push the any key......works everytime....

Comment

computer screen: "Press any key"

Homer Simpson: "Where's the any key?"

lol, classic

Comment

just a quick info.. paint shipped with windows XP home/Pro - windows 2000 or even windows Longhorn ;0 have the ability to save a s a jpeg, gif, and I forget what else. but anyway when Saving just click the dropdown that says Bitmap (.bmp) and click on .jpeg or .gif :P

Image compression done!!

Comment

Originally posted by quickstyleRPS13
                    thats bad jordan your dad is a computer teacher to.
                    I can't believe this kid!!

Comment

Working...
                    X