• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Corolla

enjoy
    Attached Files

nice you going for the j blood look?

Comment

Not sure why you would ask if he is going for the J-blood look unless you are going to sell him an entire body kit. Looks like a Kouki front bumper, strictly JDM right there. Nice 86. Get some pics of the rear, what is done to it?
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698

Comment

Nice car. I wish mine was so nice *sigh*

Comment

nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i envy you

Comment

very nice dude.

Comment

Thank you for all compliments, have added many parts to the car, i got the bumpers set because i got a good deal on them, car cant be a JDM but this is closest i can get Parts are way too many to list, lets just say bunch of TRD, Cusco, HKS and Greddy stuff.
              Attached Files

Comment

wow man its lookin realy good
                sorry i havent stoped by the deli ive been realy busy with my car, dunno if i told you or if you read but i smacked a curbe and broke all kinds of stuff but hey i got nice tension bars out of it
                and now im almost finished,
                sucks though cause i wont have my lsd for april 25th but i think im gonna run anyway itll just look a lil sloppy but oh well im goin through drifting withdrawls plus my dad wants to see me in action

so you got the kouki front now, looks realy good
                did you paint it too?
                if not then great angle!
                those rims looke great too
                ill try to stop by the deli when ever im finished but if i dotn then ill see ya on the 25th!

Comment

*drool*
                  nice 86 dude....i hope mine can be like that someday.

Comment

damn.. definitely looks nice man.. :thumbsup:
                    Could we get a peak at the engine bay? *drool*

Comment

very nice example of a good ae86

Comment

I really like that color. Its not one you see every day.

Comment

My little engine
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice.

Where you from? Are around South Cali? If so, stop by @ one of our meets. We welcome everybody even FF cars he he.
                            I just like looking at hachi's, My Bro got a SR5 convr. to an AE101 that's right the SC engine

Comment

Uh oh, A hot 86, either owns a deli or works in one. Sounds like we got an American Takumi on our hands

I say this with utmost respect, not clowning on you at all. I think your car is rock solid. I like the little kid in the picture looking at the car in awe. Awesome photo. I only hope my Hachi looks that good when I am done. It just struck me funny when I read the Deli comment.

Welcome to the boards and by god post more photos. NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X