i am new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am new

hello i am the first time. my name is tokumoto jun. i dont understand english so i appologize. this is my car. i am on the team of quickstyle. nice to meet you.
    Attached Files

this is me
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice car man ... Welcome to the boards

Comment

hi...im in japan (kanagawa prefecture) i dont understand most of the japanese...but i try my best

Comment

what car do you have?

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Welcome to the boards. You don't need to understand english that well, I was born in American and I don't speak english all that well myself. I think your car rocks the house. Very nice. Glad to have some people from the motherland posting here.

Welcome.

Comment

hey *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! baka baka baka baka! kyo ame datatara denwa shite. dori dori shyouka?
                oh yeah... there is a compitition on the 4th... we going?

Comment

i wanna go with you guys....you know you want to take a baka american jin to come along...oh yeah...i drive a type ss 1991 bluebird...weak rip off of an s13/laurel lol...im saving up my money right at this moment from my cheap paying job as lifeguard (7.50$/hour >.<) to either get a 50,000 yen 1993 laurel with some dings and dents or a 180sx(260,000 yen )

Comment

damn, your car is low. Very nice

Comment

toku since when can you even type english the last time i talked to you the only werds you knew were *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*,*Censored **Censored**Censored**Censored*,*Censored**Censore d**Censored*,and 180sx. well see you next summer. send me some pics of the event.

Comment

yea im not the best in english cuz i moved here bout 6 years ago from germany.

anyways your car is nice man.
                        good job

Comment

april 4th there is a compitition at hadashi tengoku drift circut in kumage (yamaguchi ken) japan. every 1 is welcome if you can make it. markeese180? you comin? its about 5 hours on the bullet train from you. if you need a place to stay i can work sumthin out.

Comment

Gotta love the FOB'S...=0)

Comment

damn 5 hours...i might beable to come cuz its spring break...but im gonna ctach some waves in enoshima too...so ill prolly spend the night in enoshima in my earlier days of spring break and ill try to make it...how much are the tickets?

Comment

Working...
                              X