I'm a new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a new guy

I'm new on this message board. My name is 1bolt from Team Quickstyle on Hadashi Tengoku Mountain. I drive sill-beer s13. I hope make new friends to drift with.
    Attached Files

Welcome

nice car

Comment

OMG...You got a fcukin nice car...I would be your drifting partner but I live in Canada!! Happy drifting

Keep it sideways

Comment

hey...i see you live on post...ill be coming to iwakuni for football next year...i heard it was a horrible place to hang out cuz there's nothing to do xept to hang out at pizza hut...oh and iwakuni's football team sucks lol

edit: oh yeah, sweet car!

Comment

Beautiful Silvia man!

i have a 92 white 240sx.. onevia body style. With the KA24 motor.

Comment

your such a dork kenny just stick to drinking beer. i herd the new black top is quick. you going to make it to the next event at hadashi. when are you going to be in VA im going to try to trailer my car up ther for an event.

Comment

does every one notic all the tires we got to burn up in the back. the only reason the highschoolers think iwakuni is *Censored**Censored**Censored* is because thay couldnt hang out with quickstyle.

Comment

sweet S13 man!! i want one soooo bad.....

just a question, what exactly is sil-beer?

Comment

hey

OMG ill give yo my life for your car? maybe? lol welcome to DRIFTING.COM

Comment

"[hey...i see you live on post...ill be coming to iwakuni for football next year...i heard it was a horrible place to hang out cuz there's nothing to do xept to hang out at pizza hut...oh and iwakuni's football team sucks lol]"

.......Yea, Iwakuni is a horrible place to hang out.....IF YOUR IN HIGHSCHOOL!.....they have curfew at 10 o'clock....and yes, their football team does suck.....good for me, that i'm not in highschool...........now, if your in highschool and your coming to iwakuni, i feel really bad for you....good luck with not having any fun........but if your not in highschool, then this could be the best place to live....all night of drivng, cheap parts, 100s' of used tires at your disposal (and that's only driving part)....don't even let me get started about the local women here........phew........krazy.....

...oh, thanks for the compliments on my car.....greatly appreciated.......

Comment

i would be your partner lol

but i live in canada

and iam only 16 and dont have a car so i cant

getting a car soon tho... im looking A bimmer ??????

Comment

welcom nice car

Comment

ahh good old iwakuni. i sure do miss the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* hole.

Comment

Sill Beer

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                            sweet S13 man!! i want one soooo bad.....

just a question, what exactly is sil-beer?

....If you use babelfish.altavista.com , it translate japanese into english for you...but when they translate the word silvia from japanese characters to english characters, it comes out as sil beer instead of silvia......

Comment

Originally posted by QuickStyle
                              you are stupid
                              your car is stupid
                              i dont like your car
                              you smell funny
                              i hate you guys
                              Just feel the love here....

Did Kenny really get banned?? What did he do?

He does smell funny though.

Comment

Working...
                              X