Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 second JUN GTR

http://www.realper4mance.com/video/D...bat_gtr700.mpg

i'm at a loss for words, utterly amazing. ...

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

Comment

Thats quick....

Fastest GTR in Australia is a R32 now doing a 9.383 @ 152.25mph, using twin TD06-20G's.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn

Thats quick....

Fastest GTR in Australia is a R32 now doing a 9.383 @ 152.25mph, using twin TD06-20G's.
        That wouldnt be the CT-R 600 Ive been hearing about.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
          That wouldnt be the CT-R 600 Ive been hearing about.
          you're thinking about the croydon car...the yellow and white R32, right?

Comment

Glenn

Originally posted by Glenn

Thats quick....

Hey Glenn.
            Isn´t Mario´s car from www.extevermini.com an GTR ?
            He´s done 8,96.i belive

K

Comment

The car in the movie IS Australias Fastest GTR. I should check my data before posting. Made in Australia

The GTR-700, owned byEx Vi Termini, which still i believe is privately funded. That car has run a best of 8.449 @ 164.95mph and was apparently running at 70% of its peak power!!!!!

There are lots of movies of this car in test runs, dynos, and on the street :here

Hes not in anyway sponsored by JUN, afaik.

Heres a bit of info about the GTR-700

Current power: Greater than 1 Megawatt (~1,350 BHP) at over 3.0 Kg/cm2

Current weight: 1,345 Kg (~2,960 lbs) as raced with fuel and driver. Weight increase due to requisite safety equipment.

Best result: Best ET of 8.449 and best trap speed of 164.95 mph. Using only 10,500 rpm rev limit (estimated ~1,100 BHP)

*: Run done at estimated 70% power potential. Still much more to go, yet!

Engine redline: Exceeds 13,000 rpm (Stage 2 was 11,500rpm)

Fuel system: Custom 2,000cc injectors (x6) (Stage 2 was 6x 1,750cc)

Drive train: Custom uprated drive shafts, front (x2) and rear (x2)

Aerodynamics: Custom rear under-tray and diffuser

Custom front turbo intake air-ducting

Suspension: Modified VeilSide Pro-drag coil over suspension system

Interior: Bride Zieg Carbon-Fibre/Kevlar race seat (x1)

Weight reduction: Further stripping and weight loss program

Wheel rims: BBS Le mans' LM limited edition, forged, (Gold) 18" x 10.5" for drag radial class (x4)

Rays Advan RG, forged, (White) 15" x 8" for outright drag slick class (x4)

Seing as i got you all excited about the other GTR, its owned by Kier Wilson, and i believe he is also privately funded . You can see a movie of it doing a 9.51 here, this was done at the 2003 Australian 4, 6 and Rotory nationals held in Adelaide. Pitty i couldnt go this year. Bear in mind that this is without nitrous, and on street tires . Also, I believe its road registered too.

Where do they get there money from.....
              :confused
              Last edited by Glenn; 03-25-2004, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Holy crap that's insane. You know I'd love to see some GTR's come and square off against the EFI Renegades or some of those new Modular drag cars. I believe we have modulars running in the 9's or so with 8's to come in the next year.

Comment

Glenn, just curious, was that on slicks or drag radials?

When i was standing around at the VeilSide booth for the US D1GP, some chumps from a place called Sumo racing with no manners came by the booth claiming they kicked VeilSide *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

I guess word got back to japan, so they're going to beat that time using a better drag radial tire than Nitto NT555's.

Comment

Swifty if you live in OZ and dont grace Mario with the cheers and aplause then your nobody and looked down on. There was a grate thread on the PF of two guys havin a poke at him with their CT-R 600. And yes Mario runs drag slicks not radials. I stood next to the car for two days never got me hard.
                    Last edited by driftxtreem; 03-26-2004, 06:44 PM.

Comment

yo vid is good but it's not drifting but hey you got to love those Skylines

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                        Swifty if you live in OZ and dont grace Mario with the cheers and aplause then your nobody and looked down on. There was a grate thread on the PF of two guys havin a poke at him with their CT-R 600. And yes Mario runs drag slicks not radials. I stood next to the car for two days never got me hard.
                        Lorin, I respect Mario, but those two fatty's from Sumo Racing got my blood boiling.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                          Lorin, I respect Mario, but those two fatty's from Sumo Racing got my blood boiling.
                          should of said sumthing we know Yokomaku wouldnt turn down a good old street race and what did the inbreeders have to compete with Marios car. ppphht

Comment

Isnt the fastest GTR in the low-mid 7's?

Comment

Yup the HKS R33, but that thing is way beyond street class.

Don't worry, Yokomaku is not about to let them off that easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X