Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better then Rhys' car?

Just Joking

Anyone else think though that this looks 1000 times better then Rhys' car? O_o
    Damn Nice!
    60.53%
    It's Okay
    31.58%
    Man thats ugly
    7.89%
    Last edited by REVLIMIT; 03-27-2004, 01:38 PM.

Maybe its just the grey on black but it looks meaner and more sleak. Like a shark....

Comment

looks a hell of a lot like a bimmer

Comment

Re: Pontiac Sponsors another drifter!!

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
        Just Joking

It still looks like a pretty big car.. lol but i guss that cant be helped? although im sure its not too much worse then a Z car or a G35.. i've been eyeing those thinking the G35s Coupe is pretty damn sexy.. just makes me want the new skyline more.

You should send your pic into pontiac, maybe they will take the advice, because it does look very nice.

Comment

Damn. That looks awesome.

Comment

If going on solely looks, I'd probably omit the wing. My personal preference.. Other than that, pretty good

Comment

doesnt look bad has some coolness to it

Comment

hm::

I'm not much of a domesticon-fan but the front of the GTO looks half decent but those side skirts and the rear bumper have got to go.. the rear bumper especially- it makes the rear of the car look twice as high as if it now has double the capacity trunk space?! Sup with that?? IMO, this car in stock trim looks a lot cleaner than what you see above... http://www.pontiac.com/gto/360.jsp?b...=models_prices

Also if you check out pontiac.com and click on GTO> specs... here you will find what I thought was pretty fun-e:: * Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Tax, title, license, dealer fees, $1,000 gas guzzler tax and optional equipment are extra. Gas guzzler tax is required only with automatic transmission.

Gas guzzler tax? LOL that's what you get for driving a V8.

I'm guessing this is one HEAVY weighted car...
                Last edited by ; 03-27-2004, 11:22 PM.

Comment

i cant agree with you there with the looks, i think this GTO is very nice looking.

Comment

it looks okay, id probably have to see more pics of it, to really get a feel for it...

Comment

How did you RWD a Grand Am? Or is that a Bonneville?

Seriousally - big cars are hot going sideways!

I have a friend who drifts his G35 Sedan, and did so with 5 of us in the car.

Do you have more pictures that weren't taken in the dark?

-MR

Comment

its not a real photo guys lol

Comment

yeah you can tell by the way the hood and the front bumper don't quite mesh together.

Comment

that does look better than it is right now, and the front does look a lot like a bimmer. i think the gtos styling is to plain for a muscle car, it looks like eney other pontiac, i hope they make it look like some concepts i saw that would be cool

Comment

Re: Pontiac Sponsors another drifter!!

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
                              Just Joking

Looks like it just hopped on the bandwagon =\

Comment

Working...
                              X