• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGTrials Beaverun Drift Riot

this is vaughn gittin jr.

http://eros.lunarpages.com/~zer0132/...r_beaverun.mpg

enjoy..

Nice vid. He's not too bad. He could improve his lines a little, maybe turn in a hair sooner, but not bad.

Favorite part:
    The worker lady's face as she walks by the camera, lol.

Comment

another video..

http://eros.lunarpages.com/~zer0132/...drift_riot.mpg

Comment

kid is pretty good...im downloading the second one right now...i like that track..no walls...i got no balls...yeah it would look better if he started the slide a little more before the turn...and sometimes he would feint then quickly come back again in haste...but none the less it was pretty good!

Comment

I liked that track, just enough turns, and most of the drifts were done at lower speeds. There was this ff wagon that was pretty good too. The track was narrow and that may have been what hidered some of the people. It is a kart track after all. Over at the dgtrials forum there's alot of flack going on about the meet being bad. I thought it was good albeit a bit underorganized... but it was fun and pretty cheap.I didn't drive, but if they do it again I'd still go. Somehow alot of folks expected a fancy car show, but it was way more like a rodeo. Mud included. Oh and the mud was pretty awful.

Comment

I think his abruptly stopped feints are from the rear not swinging out. If he does it and the rear doesn't go like he planned, he'd come back and throw it out again quick. He probably just feinted too lightly.

Gotta check the second one out.

Comment

????

do you know where are the track locate??thank you.

Comment

The track is NW of Pittsburg.

Comment

links dead

Comment

more...??

Thank you very much......ebolarama.......but how can i get there??how much cost fee??how could i contact them??more about info??PLEASE.........thx again

Comment

sorry bout the link, i dont know what happened to my server.. it just stopped workin..

the track info is here.. beaverun

they're actually havin' drift practices once a month now i believe

Comment

thank you very very much.................

Comment

Working...
                        X