D1RC video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1RC video!

Finally, here's the video from the so cal meet a couple weeks ago.

Edited by:
    Jayboy
    Yokomo mr4tc sd ssg
    Yuke's trueno

music by:
    (Me) Ray "liberalswine" aka general ganja
    HPI pro3
    speedway pal trueno "tang color"

additional support:
    Evanstewy
    TC3
    Nomura's ER34

Adam
    Tamiya TA03
    Alfa Romeo

You need to download divx codec if you don't have it already
    http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511.exe

Video download:
    http://slidecentral.rs-scooby.com/rc...rcfinalcut.avi

Check out our forum:
    www.rcdrift.com

Great footage, great music, keep it up.
    Last edited by Rooney; 03-29-2004, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I would love to shrink down and ride inside one of those. I'm sure you could fit a small camera inside faceing out the windsheild. It would looks nuts

nice song btw

Comment

ebay sells small cameras you can fit on one.

Comment

what are those toys called, so i can look em up and get some.

Comment

hey ganja what part of socal are you from? what school is that with the lot track? looks like southwest high. nice video

Comment

These are sedan racing cars normally built for racing. But they have been "tuned" to drift. So the primary difference is the tires used. For this video we used pvc tires, but we also use tires made by yokomo which are rubber, but have plastic rings towards the median of the tire.

Find out more info on the forum at WWW.RCDRIFT.COM

Also, we plan on using on-board cams for our next vid. We'll be mounting it on various places, ie. inside the body, the side of the body to capture front counter-steering action, and so forth.

And to the other guy asking about location, yeah, that was SOUTHWEST HIGH. I'm originally from SD, but go to school in fullerton. My other friends who participated mostly live in san diego.

Thanks for the comments everyone, and I'm glad you liked my music track as well. Stay tuned for more rc action...

Comment

That was a sweet video! Grrrrrreat video footage!! But now, thanks to YOU, I want another rc car!! Lol, I am already very, seriously thinking about converting my rc10gt to accept a brushless motor and run it on 2-thunder power lipoly cells

I love yukes hachi, the thing looks awesome! I am looking forward to some more videos! Off to rcdrift..

Comment

Great job guys!!

It's me, John from D1. i was talking to you guys at the yokomo booth and was talking tires with you. I STILL have my nitro truck that i need to get rid of before I get a drift rc.

Comment

Hahaha...Sup Ray! Nice video. I didnt know that was you. I have seen you post on this forum a couple of times.

Comment

hey i saw that video last night.. jayboys sister showed it to me after she saw it.. haha nice

Comment

Originally posted by drojit_1
                        hey i saw that video last night.. jayboys sister showed it to me after she saw it.. haha nice
                        Haha...small world!

Coiloverkid: Hurry up and sell that nitro chassis! Put it up for sale in the buy and sell section in the forum at rcdrift.com

Thanks for the comments again!

Comment

Ah, that brings back memories. That's like winter time in Minnesota. It's tough to have a consistant surface though. You gotta get out there right went the snow falls.

Anyone try rwd only? I ran my TC3 like this, very hard to drive straight at anything above 20mph. 4wd can lay down the power sooo much easier. It would be easier to drift, buy you'd have to set up the suspension well. Even 4wd with normal tire could work well if you've got the suspension right.

That was a nice vid. I'll have to try that sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by general ganja
                            Haha...small world!

Coiloverkid: Hurry up and sell that nitro chassis! Put it up for sale in the buy and sell section in the forum at rcdrift.com

Thanks for the comments again!
                            Register to the bulletin boards at www.radiocontrolzone.com ! Then post it up in the BST Forum! It will sell much faster because it is a huge r/c site. And if all else fails theres always ebay

Comment

radiocontrolzone never gave me a registration e-mail! Grr!!! lol
                              This was a while back, 1-2 years ago. I e-mailed them too, nothing. Oh well... Maybe I should try reregistering one of these days

Comment

Working...
                              X