Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DORIFTO: SKYLINE vs Popo (video)

http://www.teamnightkids.com/videos/xlimit.mpg

That's been posted on here before, and that video is crap.

Since when was there a Left Hand drive Skyline, and mountains in New York? (NYPD GIRL).

I know that video was probably for fun but still...

Comment

I havnt seen the vid yet but, There is one LHD skyline rollin in the states. I saw a mag with it in it they did a full rhd to lhd conversion.

Comment

whats the use of a rhd to a lhd conversion??? does it really matter which side youre on?? that was kinda dumb... all the fancy tricks and stuff and the cop was still on his butt hahah.. and then the nypd thing..

Comment

LHD Skyline

I saw the LHD Skyline at Laguna Seca a while back, the group that did it is called Skyline Motors L.L.C. from Santa Ana, CA, and i dont know why they did it either. It's quite nice though, very clean professional conversion.

Comment

hmmm

what was the title of that song....ive heard it before .......maybe from initial D.............but its a pretty cool song............

Comment

The song is THE song from Inital D... Space Boy. The music from ID is growing on me, but I still don't care for the series. The vid is too goofy and stupid. It's way over goofnut. More like *Censored**Censored**Censored*nut. Just my 2¢.

Comment

ohh yea

forgot to say what i THINK about the movie............i THINK its a peice of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.........i f i had that kind of 3D animation skillz........it would be a whole lot better........my 2 and a half cents (half a cent more because i consider myself a critic)

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney
                  That's been posted on here before, and that video is crap.

Since when was there a Left Hand drive Skyline, and mountains in New York? (NYPD GIRL).

I know that video was probably for fun but still...
                  Arab countires have LHD Skylines.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                    Arab countires have LHD Skylines.

Didn't your mother tell you to never talk back?!? lol j/p with ya.

That obviously isn't a Arab country unless this is fast and the furious 6 where Brian cross dresses when in the NYPD and travels to an Arab country to bust the touge runners.

Comment

Originally posted by Misthael
                      The song is THE song from Inital D... Space Boy. The music from ID is growing on me, but I still don't care for the series. The vid is too goofy and stupid. It's way over goofnut. More like *Censored**Censored**Censored*nut. Just my 2¢.
                      Sounds like No One Sleep In Tokyo,just listen to the chorus,the chorus itself gives the song title away(basing this off of previous music experince).

This guy's mad JDM tYte....He should've stalled the car when pulling the e-brake like that.He pulls the e-brake,stops,doesn't clutch-in,downshift,or nothing,then slams the gas and takes off in the same damn gear.You would stall the car doing that,let alone take off like that.Maybe I'm missing something,I don't know,it's pretty late over here.Also,since when can you get a GTR to go completely sideways like that at a constant 130mph through hairpins.This video is just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
                        whats the use of a rhd to a lhd conversion??? does it really matter which side youre on?? that was kinda dumb... all the fancy tricks and stuff and the cop was still on his butt hahah.. and then the nypd thing..
                        Maybe so owners can finally use tolls and go through drive throughs. I would keep it RHD but then i'll probally get sick of it after awhile. Checkers does have RHD drive throughs.

My 1st post...been a big fan of drifting and this board. But I drive a FWD car...yeah I know. A Mazdaspeed Protege. Saving up for soemthign special soon.
                        Last edited by spacemonkey; 03-31-2004, 09:04 PM.

Comment

its kinda a big hassle to do the whole conversion for just that but i see your point. lol id get tired fast of having to lean all the way over just to get my change hahah. welcome to the boards man

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                            Sounds like No One Sleep In Tokyo,just listen to the chorus,the chorus itself gives the song title away(basing this off of previous music experince).

This guy's mad JDM tYte....He should've stalled the car when pulling the e-brake like that.He pulls the e-brake,stops,doesn't clutch-in,downshift,or nothing,then slams the gas and takes off in the same damn gear.You would stall the car doing that,let alone take off like that.Maybe I'm missing something,I don't know,it's pretty late over here.Also,since when can you get a GTR to go completely sideways like that at a constant 130mph through hairpins.This video is just silly.

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. It seems like every time I post I'm wrong. Dammit. Sorry. I just know I've heard that one alot especially at teh arcade where they have the video game. My bad. Thanks for correctin me.

Comment

ROFL LMAO @ spacemonkeys avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X