Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Car Pics

Just some pics of my $400 Corolla

it's stock except for the 5Zigen wheel, HKB Sports boss kit, Pivot shiftlamp, goodridge brake lines, and project mu b-force pads.
    Soon it will have Battle Version Front Lower Control Arm Kit, Adjustable Roll Center Adjusters, Traction Brackets, and 4 Link rear arm set with Panhard Rod. I have to replace suspension cause of wreck so might aswell buy performance parts.

Re: My Car Pics

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
    I have to replace suspension cause of wreck so might aswell buy performance parts.
    always the best excuse.
    Last edited by Emagdnim; 03-31-2004, 08:46 PM.

Comment

yup. Let's see i just bent a wheel, ripped of the muffler, craked the head, and the seats are tore! lol guess ill have to get new bride seats, a 20v engine, blitz catback, and some advan wheels. Had to replace'm might aswell buy performance parts! LOL!!!

Comment

you might want to fix the body work 2

Comment

I see somebody has been drifting this car before you bought it

Comment

Nice start, skip them tires.

Comment

Nobody drifted this car before unless the old lady i bought it off of was a drifter. Actually i wrecked it about a year ago on my first day drifting. lol! I was so sad when i wrecked it then I got a better job and thought to myself, drifting is like anything else extreme be prepared to break something.

Comment

Wreck

Hey, I work in a body shop, and it looks like you will need at least a new fender and light enclosure. Might need some frame work done as well, depending on how severe it is. Some allignment work as well. Once you get the new panels though, what color you thinking of painting it? (I mean, the new panel will have to be painted anyway to match, so if you wanted you could get the whole car done).

Comment

I was thinking it's original color only really shiny or all black or all white. What do u suggest?

Comment

i say a nice gunmetal color and panda it......u can call it the metal panda.....hahaha...it'll be like ur little transformer.......hahaha................im bored at school and in the computer lab so dont blame me.....

Comment

The Real reason I bought this car was beacuse i always love the little boxy looking japanese sports cars that u could buy at swapmeets and stuff, i was to broke to buy hotwheels. But old school japanese cars really remind me of the transformers and Gundam and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X