just goes to show what can happen if your not careful

owweee but no blood? how the hell could any1 walk away from that

Comment

proably flew away from it.

Comment

can i just say... whoooooooaaaa shiiiiiiitttt

"proably flew away from it." and lol

Comment

How did he do that? The road seems relatively straight, and dry.

Comment

lol the speedo is stuck on 90... wow just look how that door is wrapped around the trunk...

Comment

Wheres that post with the Evo wrapped around the tree?

Comment

if you look at the sheets 2 dead.....no survivors. I have no sympathy for those who die needlessly while behind the wheel of a car. I do however have sympathy for thier families.

Comment

I see a turbo..

Anyhoo,
                  If the speedo is stuck at 90 mph I would have to guess thats about how fast they were going.

I would have to say the trees one that battle hands down..

edit:
                  Nevermind
                  The speedo is in km/h since this was in a foreign country, and I think someone said that is equal to 56 mph. They sure as hell were going faster then that when they hit the tree

edit again lol:
                  If you read the last page there are some people saying they think it may have been staged. I dont really believe this but at the same time does anyone else find it weird that there isn't any ripped up ground from debris and crap slamming into it?
                  Last edited by nitroboy24; 04-02-2004, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Yea and they did a unbeleivable job cleaning up all the blood and body parts.

Comment

i was gonna say that it looks like the driver would have been relatively unhurt....his seat and door isnt too crushed in, and to send that motor flying like that, they would have had to hit it at like 150 mph or faster....not 90km/h

and it looks like an amateur rally crash if it is real....but that isnt even on a corner, so thhe conclusion im coming to is it was staged for like a safe driving campaign or something like that.

Comment

look at the steering wheel on the second to last pic...its bent at 12 o clock...

Comment

Hawaii had something like this (assuming it's real) right around the time when the first fast and furious came out. Some kid in his integra actually sent it off the freeway and through a sign that's a good 25 feet up in the air. Integra broke apart into three pieces and needless to say, the kid's $hit was ruined pretty hard.

Comment

just after 2fast 2 furious came out here, some kid took a lancer and flung it off the road at like 130 and he rolled it into a ball...so sad

Comment

guy talked about the motorcycle vs truck thread...ugh....::;shivvers:: that is THE worst publicized accident on the internet to date. This one at least the bodies are covered up (and yes, I do believe those are bodies under the sheets. There's a shoe or what looks like one sticking out in the 2nd to top pic)

Comment

Working...
                              X