Worst Wreck ever! *56k Beware*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PearlBlueSoul
    guy talked about the motorcycle vs truck thread...ugh....::;shivvers:: that is THE worst publicized accident on the internet to date. This one at least the bodies are covered up (and yes, I do believe those are bodies under the sheets. There's a shoe or what looks like one sticking out in the 2nd to top pic)
    OH MY LORD...i just looked up that truck vs motorcycle..and oh god...

http://www.boinng.com/features.php?artid=141&page=6

..if you are wondering...and page 8/8 is horrible...we dont even see that stuff in human anatomy..the guys head has a hole through it and the brains are splatting out on the ground...and the truck looks like it had a minor fender bender

Comment

later on it says that the crash could not be staged cos some one new a guy that saw it or some thing like that. it also say that it was a desel so he could not have ben going to fast. that is a bad moter cicle crash thats sick.
      Last edited by rx7imprt; 04-06-2004, 07:55 AM.

Comment

keep in mind that that 90km/h could have been just when he/she locked up the brakes and was slowing down, then slammed into the tree(s).. but wow.. that is messed up.. that car went mash

Comment

ouch not good when the car is in 2 parts

Comment

oh man look at these ones, i think im gonna be sick.

http://members.corny.org/evol/haxident/

Comment

omg im gonna throw up now..

Comment

now that was to much

Comment

OMG!!! the post by The_Finn wasnt that bad when it came to body shots. but the Truck vs. Mortorcylce one was sickening. you almost cant even make out the human anatomy of those poor guys. and to tell you the truth, Markeese180sx's post i couldnt even finish looking at. its really disturbing. i dont think ill be normal for the rest of the day.

Comment

Comment

well i dont wanna bust anyones balls or anything but thats is what happens when u crash going fast. as for the bike....i dont know how that happened. maybe the bike hit the truck going head on. but u all think that that is something so groteque! i am not saying all of u or any of u r racing or anything like that out on the streets but this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* does happen. its good u guys see this cuz it might make u think twice about what ur gonna do or doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X