ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my Roadster.... finally done with exterior...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you should pimp some wheels with a fat lip.. like panasports or something

but.. if u like it

Comment

dude

ive always thought of the mx-5 as a nice car............so thanks for re-assuring me ^_^

Comment

how much did that roll bar cost you?

Comment

can you jump over it!?

Comment

Originally posted by spock
            As Chas would say: NICE
            NICE!

I love what you did to the wheels.

Comment

Im thinking about buying a 99+ miata after selling my mustang.... i just gotta figure out if it will work for me to drive every single day and deliver pizzas in it and all.. i love that car! wish i could drive one to help make my decision.

Have any more videos of your car drifting? maybe some with sound?

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. Sorry about my delayed response as for i was in Panama City Beach for the past week... where i took many more pics that i will post soon.

The driving lights were bought at PepBoys for like $40.... pretty damn good too.

The rollbar is a Hard Dog - Hard Core... about $500 said and done after putting it in.. kudos to the guys at R-Speed!

I promise I will get some action shots when i have some play money for tires... im riding slicks and dont have the money for more.. argh.

Peace.

Comment

Nice NA, very clean and not riced out.

Comment

Well... she saw her first action today... its rainging and i drifted a clover-leaf exit ramp ... all 280* of it in 3rd gear....... i'll get some vid of me doing it one day......

Comment

Working...
                    X