Miami Slide - DGTrials at Hialeah Speedway pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Slide - DGTrials at Hialeah Speedway pictures

i accidently deleted the drifting graffiti bus.
    dam, i also 4got to upload the pics of the used up tires (shredded to PIECES literally!)also deleted on accident, the 17 yr old drifter with his 240

i guess i accidently deleated alotta things hehe
    EDIT: I didnt realize how long it takes to upload with 56k so im only gonna upload 2 pics per day.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by s0nny80y; 04-04-2004, 10:29 PM.

act shun
    Attached Files

Comment

found one of the 17 yr old (green cap) w/ 240
      Attached Files

Comment

RWD Integra (Braile)
        Attached Files

Comment

Don't worry, I pretty much recorded everything on my digi camcorder. I just gotta work on transferring the video.

Comment

anyone with vids or pics hit me up on AIM please:

Garage Battle

my friend competed in the event. thanks!!!@!

Comment

EDIT: thanks for clarifying the engine
              Attached Files
              Last edited by s0nny80y; 04-04-2004, 10:32 PM.

Comment

donuts round the cone

BTW bladder, u should submit ur footage to dgtrials. goto there forums under auto multimedia. theyre lookin for clips. Are you gonna buy the DVD?
                Attached Files

Comment

teg donut. this guy had his brake fluid leak and had a "spontaneous" orange neon underglow whenever he tapped his brakes. everyone was like "wow" whereas the driver's crew went mad.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Umm... im pretty sure thats the KA

Comment

All the cars at the event were KA's, except for the DGTrials one which was SR20 powered.

Thank's for the tip s0nny80y. But I honestly don't think i'ma be buying there DVD. I pretty much recorded the whole event, although I didn't get to record the end because I ran out of battery.

I got the video transferred to my computer. Now I gotta work on making a music video out of it.

Comment

Alright folks, here's the video I made out of the footage I recorded. Questions and comments are welcome. I also want to let everyone know that I couldn't get any drifting footage of the black 240SX coupe. By the time he went out to drift, I was already out of battery. Other than that, enjoy!

http://www.tecort.net/racing/miamidrift.wmv

s0nny80y, you may wanna re-name the thread.

Comment

great footage man. didnt realize how serious the fire was until i saw the vid. thoraxe on the dg boards got spooked and might reconsider drifting in general. he might end up as another komatsu (crashed as drifter x and reportedly rumored to have stopped drifting in general). did u catch the donuts done near the end of the show they did for he herald? me and my friend were waiting for our ride and suddenly they started busting out donuts, i think they had the photographers in the middle. i really dont know. nice editing 2.

Comment

Thnx for the comments towards the video. I didn't get to catch the donuts. By that time I headed out of there because the people I was with wanted to leave. I would've stayed there though. Not to mention that either way I still wouldn't had been able to record it because I ran out of battery. I heard about the thing about Komatsu as well. He shouldn't let the fire put him down. It could've been worse.

Comment

I was there, it was less than I expected. Too much stupid stuff not enough drifting. i like the clinics better

Comment

Working...
                              X