Miami Slide - DGTrials at Hialeah Speedway pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rwd integra

ok maybe im crazy but is that white integra in the miami drift vid rwd ?

Comment

yeah it was converted by using CRV parts. props for that guy he is being relly original

Comment

bladder master

That guy is a *Censored**Censored**Censored*, Hey bladder moister i told you to put the jackass shopping carts song. but is all cool you are still my co-driver. props to Bill for his victory, and the 17 year old boy is a beast.

Comment

man, does anyone have footage of the drift battles they had near the end of the show? those angles were good! hey bladder, for some reason, it seems like the angles at the other big turn of the other side looked better than the turn by the pits.

Comment

I got footage of the Integra's interior and engine bay. I also have the owner talk about the car as well. You know, come to think of it, I think I have enough footage to make a video out of every car. Hmm....

dudocius240, I promise you the next video I make shall have that song. Just remind me okay, I tend to forget.

What I found messed up was that no one was cheering for the white Integra when it was drifting. The guy put a solid performance and with time he got better at the track. I know I don't like Honda's but I give it props for what's he's done to the car.

s0nny80y, I don't know dude. It's rather hard to tell from far away. If only I was inside the track, I could've probably gotten a closer view with the camera.

There was a bunch of people with digi camcorders at the event. I'm surprised no one else has uploaded their shots. They probably don't have the hardware to transfer the footage.
            Last edited by BLADDER_MASTER; 04-05-2004, 02:00 PM.

Comment

hey im that 17 year old guy.. stuff.. drove the beige hatch.. thanks.

yah the battle me and matt had at the end was producing the highest speeds and widest angels.. need to get video of that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.. some guy showed me he had the video... wonder where he is.

Comment

funks, props bro, hey dude i asked you about the welded diff, and i was wondering, would that be a problem in the future, i am thinking on doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by funk
                  hey im that 17 year old guy.. stuff.. drove the beige hatch.. thanks.

yah the battle me and matt had at the end was producing the highest speeds and widest angels.. need to get video of that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.. some guy showed me he had the video... wonder where he is.
                  That's the one I missed out on. If it wasn't for my stupid battery, I would've gotten it. Major props to you man, I agree that you deserved 2nd place.

Comment

bladder master

bladder master the total disaster. Hey dude i am taking my two four o. to the mechanic tomorrow in the afternoon just give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by s0nny80y
                      thoraxe on the dg boards got spooked and might reconsider drifting in general.
                      Totally NOT true.

Erik is going to get a Halon system so it doesn't happen again - fire is a serious thing but these things happen.

He'll be at Formula D, watch for Captian DG there...

-MR

Comment

manlet

dude dont get insulted. we know eric is coming back just calm down. tell him to practice harder and lose the fear of the walls

Comment

Working...
                        X