No announcement yet.

Aus Jspec FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice! how much did you pay for shipping from japan to australia?

Comment

FC? go with fuel defencer and fuel mods before you do boost mods. everything hates going lean, rotarys will punish your wallet for it.

Comment

hey men this one is for you (D1 RX7) hey i need to make you some mecanical question of ypour vcar and other stuff hahaha... hope you can help me but via e mail.

my e mail is astrozombiedk@hotmail.com

please i think youre very helpfull..

peace..

Comment

thanks for all the positive comments fellas
          silverghost - over here we had to prepay for shipping, so i TT'd about 115,000yen or about 1400 aussie dollars at the time. not too bad really...
          twcfc3s you have mail

Comment

these are the rims im getting/got

Comment

you got your self a nice ride put a good alarm on that baby cause ther creaps that enjoy planing to do stuff to a nice car jealosuy nice rims to

Comment

whoa

SWEET SWEET CAR......i think im in love..............soooo jealous

Comment

Simply Awesome.

In australia we are handicapped when it comes to jap cars, i mean we never really got any sold here, and all the imports arnt really that cheap. Also, there arnt very many decent aussiedrift cars in.... I want to import something, like an R30 but dont have the cash..... Sweet Rims too, what are their dimensions. Very deep dish, how much did they set you back?

Keep it up! Awesome car man

Comment

17x7 and 17x8
                    i think 18s are a touch too big for what i want
                    the dish is nice =)
                    im getting them through a mate so theyll only cost me about 600bucks.

Comment

hey, you're on rx7club aren't you i think i've seen that car there. Sweet FC. Oh did the shipping company do anything about denting the rear?

Comment

haha yeah mate, thats me... Nar the pricks wont do jack-*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Im going to be stuck with the bill... im just hoping nothing else goes wrong

Comment

$600 BLOODY HELL! That better not be for a set BIATCH!!!!!!!! LOL Im envious. Dont forget to put a locked-nut on each rim! Theiving b/\stards,, good for nothing.

Ive always been a little sceptical about this import business, i mean you are really paying alot of money for what you see in a picture.

Comment

glenn to be honest id never do it again, far too much of a headache, and the way the laws are going i probably couldnt anyway!! As your probably aware. Yeah 600 for the set hehe, hopefully i can score some decent tyres, i want rubber bands aye low low low!

Comment

Working...
                            X