05 ford gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 ford gt

You guys heard about the new ford gt. It not out yet but it had a 5.4L V8 500HP.

Here is the pic.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nismo_r34; 04-03-2004, 01:59 PM.

The new GT rules.

Comment

not bad but i wouldnt buy that if i had the money id get a porsche

Comment

Yeah we heard about it. Like 2498494818410849 years ago =P

Comment

no a couple of years before that lolol

Comment

I saw a ford commercial with the GT and the new mustang drifting side by side down some streets, the drifting was cheap, but I can't say I wouldn't want a GT

Comment

too expensive in my mind....like porsche boxters....too much cash for not enough car....but thats just me.....

Comment

they are expensive, but they were said to have beaten a ferriari, and a porschegt3, around the track.....thats sayin somthin if ya ask me

Comment

Lol the Ford GT is nothing BUT all car. That thing is a street terror. No bells and whistles, fancy schmancy crap, nothing not needed.

But waaaaaay too high for the 99%ers like me. I'd take that money and get a Skyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                    But waaaaaay too high for the 99%ers like me. I'd take that money and get a Skyline.
                    my thoughts exactly

Comment

although there is just something undeniably sexy about that GT... too elegant...face melting...a

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                        Lol the Ford GT is nothing BUT all car. That thing is a street terror. No bells and whistles, fancy schmancy crap, nothing not needed.

No doubt a awesome car and my dad.. lets call him FordGuy for the time being... would like the GT, but i rather have a R32 Skyline.. and ill turn the rest of the money into tunning it.. Or a G35 and ill make my own Skyline GT-R.. or hell both with that kind of money.

Comment

Working...
                        X