No announcement yet.

Pics of Signal Auto 1580s aka Drifter Twins cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys, for all the pics. Hey dj flip, this may be out on a limb, but are u from new jersey ? if so do u kno flipstyle productions, erwin and all them lol go figure ?

im me to help me out CancunMan87, p.s. i wanted to do s15 conversion to an s15, i woudl either put the ings, or msports front bumper on it cuz they are just oohh so nice, but how much does a good s15 conversion cost and what are sum good body shops in the tri state area

Comment

gotta love those cars

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
        thanks guys, for all the pics. Hey dj flip, this may be out on a limb, but are u from new jersey ? if so do u kno flipstyle productions, erwin and all them lol go figure ?
        nah im not from nj im from staten island ny , i dj'ed in nj a couple of times @ st peters coll. but thats bout it

Comment

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Elisha\My Documents\My Pictures\Drift Cars\Picture 018.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

hrmm cant c it

Comment

Originally posted by ssal007
              [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Elisha\My Documents\My Pictures\Drift Cars\Picture 018.jpg[/IMG]
              You have to have the picture uploaded to a server to use the img code.Goto Attach File>Browse>Then select the picture.

This site has a lot of high quality pics of the Signal cars.

http://www.driftnation.com/Events/Gallery.php
              Last edited by Feint; 04-08-2004, 12:59 PM.

Comment

file is too big. I'm having a friend downsize them for me. They are real good pics taken by me when the signal twins came to jersey. A lot of angles from the rear.

Comment

yea lol icq used to beall kool n sh!t but it dided out lol
                  i use msn and yahoo

msn= Nedinic@hotmail.com
                  yahoo= Knedinic@yahoo.com
                  u guy can just add me

but any way you took some nice pics.
                  u sat in his car, dammmmm you lol

Comment

I almost pissed my self when i walked in the doors of the car show n the 1st 2 cars u saw were drifter x & xl's

shock and awe

lol im a skinny dude but them seats are tyte .... tyte like tyger d@mn i almost got stuck ... but if u need more pics im sure some 1 can scan the pics from the 2 cars when they both were in super street last summer or do a search on their website

Comment

i dont mean to change the topic on my own thread, but how mcuh does a good s15 conversion on an s13 cost, and anyone got any pics of the msports s15 front end, i luv that car

oh ya dont stop with the drift twins please

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickD
                        www.google.com

its called search....use it

biatch
                        I love when newbies are @ssholes. God damn sorry he didnt think to use Google right away just let him know where he can find some pics. Apparantly not everyone is as smart as you.

Comment

ya god damnit, thanks guys lol ive got more posts than that guy does ya but i am still a newbie to the 240 scene, ive been into fds and supras for years though, so if anyone wants to help a fellow drifter wanabe/240 newbi instant messenge me, my screen name is CancunMan87 thanks, you can also email me at BlueDragon871@hotmail.com

Comment

http://urbanracer.com/articles/anmviewer.asp?a=714
                            Just register for access to the pics.

Comment

here's one
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X