my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my car

Some images of my car. Might be a bit big.

1986 BMW 325 es. I'd love to know what you think.

pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6 pic7
    Last edited by noodleman; 04-05-2004, 05:55 PM.

I love black, so your car is cool! and its driftable.

Comment

nice car. like how the stock seats have lots of camber support and it's a decent drift car.

Comment

Thanks.

Looking for some cheapish mods for a bit of extra power. It runs really nice but I'd like it to a be a bit quicker. Seems to be affected by a passenger a LOT. If anyone knows a good brand for older beamer parts pm me please, been having a lot of trouble finding anyting.

Comment

the car is nice and clean But with that having been said I think your car would look sick with a carbon fiber spoiler and a nice carbon fiber racing hood.

Comment

There's just one small issue to that and it ryhmes with im broke.

Comment

Nice car dude!
              Not thinking about any mod's or?
              We have a lot of E30 drifters, racers and street cars (moded) here in Norway! They are awsome!
              A M3 or M5 engine would fit down there prety good, wouldn't you say

Comment

Sweet car. nice and clean and i love black cars. i also agree with Drive and Drift.

Comment

Unfortunately tonight the clutch pedal shat out on me and tried to get me killed. Had to have it towed to my house. The manual says its a hydraulic clutch so hopefully its just one of the cylinders being insubordinate.

Sin-r: I am thinking about modding my car. Want to give some more kick but I need to fix all the crap that comes along with an 18 year old car first.

Comment

it's cool don't worry about how old you are when you get a car

my cousin got a bmw at 15..wrecked
                    then a type-r...TREE
                    then a volvo...hated it
                    now a m3...still somehow..has it lol

unlike him dont be blind and selfish of what you have
                    learn everything about the car..and go for it...

also nice car......i want a 96 bmw..but i mean i've heard the transmission goes quick?

Comment

yea man NICE CAR !!!

yea iam only 16 and dont get to drive alone till june 2nd and iam problyy gona get a 240sx hatch 91 reall soon and maybe start working on it n Sh!t so that i have a nice car when i start.

anyways i love ur car

iam german so i lovvve all german cars lol

Comment

nice car... looks good sitting there... need some pics of you getting sideways my friend

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
                          it's cool don't worry about how old you are when you get a car
                          \

Wasn't worried about how old I am. Was just saying that because of the CAR's age there are numerous little problems that are more annoying than anything.

Comment

oh yeah lol...that sucks..how much did you get it for?

Comment

1950 about bluebook and it had the least miles of any of them I could find online. (140)

Comment

Working...
                              X