Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mazda Eunos Cosmo tribute at....

http://www.vipstylecars.com/forum/vi...c5ccb656e38ad8

I love cosmos... too bad VIP doesn't look good on Cosmos.
    -Tim

Comment

ya kno what? the more i think about it, ur rite, vip isnt for cosmos. i'll jes keep it up there for the tribute . with a 20b (280hp) motor and 2500 lbs (maybe lighter) its no joke

Comment

whoa!

I want the wheels on that third one!! OMG...SICK!

Comment

Comment

2500 lbs?... are you dreaming?
            A stock 13B Cosmo is about 3300 lbs.. a 20B is a bit heavier.. and remember Cosmos only came with automatic transmissions (because they are a Luxury Sport car)

Comment

woah mad vip style. wait, i thought tha mazda only but the rotary engine in the rx cars??

Comment

Nah, the cosmos got them long before the RX cars. In fact, the first Mazda rotary car was the old Cosmo Sports back in like 1967 or so I believe. It had the 10A engine that made 110 hp from one liter. Just so you know, there have been 4 - 5 generations of Mazda Cosmo.. (Eunos was just a brand they made to market upscale... Miata/Roadster was originally sold under this brand too)
                They were all small sporty cars until the Eunos Cosmo which was a whale.
                quick pic: Cosmo Sport (late sixties) notice the rotor-shaped emblem
                Last edited by amejin_japan; 06-20-2004, 05:26 AM.

Comment

they should not have retired that car *tsk* *tsk*

Comment

The car would have been really sick if they made it a stick shift...but i guess if you want luxury you gotta pay(no offense to any automatic drivers)

Comment

Working...
                    X