Japanese Police Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J_cham979
    are the japs crazy? i mean if i was over there i would be sure to get arrested just to ride in a skyline.
    Good idea!

Comment

Ok
      for ONE ...
      that skyline and GTO are in FUKUOKA
      the same prefecture that I am living in.

Those are far as i can tell are ONLY the highway cars. I have NEVER seen any of those cars in the city. even then..

the top one is NOT a GT-R for one and 2
      those are TOTALLY stock models and have just been painted.

Really not that impressive to me.

NOW further down I do see a GT-R
      but still.. until you see then fully race prepped and driven on the street.. just
      not good enough
      Last edited by Poweredby007; 04-10-2004, 06:24 AM.

Comment

What are those clear things on the front?! I saw a view form the back as was thinking that it may have been a front wing(for some strange reason), but a front view says not. It's straight up! Those have got to be the weirdest bug deflectors I've ever seen, lol. Nice air brakes! I wonder if it's for deflecting rocks or something goofy like that. Strange.

Those are sweet looking cop cars.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
          dude coloroda has WRXes??? sweet.

Man those GT-Rs are awesome, look at the wheels, man.. I would speed just to get pulled over by one of them
          there is one of those police WRX's here, they arent regular issue. it belongs to a cop that loves imports, and has like 2 or 3 wrx's......i know people that know that cop, and i hear he is cool.

on a different note, those skylines are cool, but i think poweredby has it right, they would be nothing compaired to the racers GT-R's ad the such
          Last edited by SilverGhost; 04-11-2004, 08:34 AM.

Comment

if you look closely it says 2.5t on the back of them, So there actualy GT-Ss still cool though.

Comment

i know they are GTS-T's...that was my point...the cops GTS-T's wouldnt really keep up with the racer's GT-R's....but they are still very cool, and does anyone know exactly what the little plastic shield is for?

Comment

no one seems to be able to asnwer ?'s very good on this forum. ill be the third person to ask and the second person ignored.....WHAT R THOSE CLEAR THINGS ON THE HOOD OF THE COP CAR?

Comment

Pretty interesting cop car

Chris
                  www.teamhinga.50megs.com

Comment

Originally posted by J_cham979
                    are the japs crazy? i mean if i was over there i would be sure to get arrested just to ride in a skyline.
                    I agree.

Comment

Can you say "Photoshop"?

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                        dude coloroda has WRXes??? sweet.
                        SWEET? dude, that sucks! Now you have to have a good turbo AND nitrous to outrun them!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclever Name
                          no one seems to be able to asnwer ?'s very good on this forum. ill be the third person to ask and the second person ignored.....WHAT R THOSE CLEAR THINGS ON THE HOOD OF THE COP CAR?
                          search the damn site yourself and you would find out its a heads up display so they dont have to take their eyes off the road to look at the speedometer and whatnot on the dash. this is the third freakin thread about japanese cop cars.

Comment

Working...
                          X