Announcing our US drift car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing our US drift car

in all it's no motor so not as slammed splendor. LOL! This was at IAS this weekend. Enjoy and that isn't the graphic layout for the car..that just went on there fast kine for the show...don't worry...haha! I made it 800x600 size incase it's desktop worthy..LOL! We took 3rd place in the "show portion" hahah..we didn't even have a motor in the car! Not to mention we weren't in it for the show..just to "show" the car!

The driver is Ross Petty: Here's some recent footage of him. He was doing about 90mph in that one corner. He is from Hawaii and is also a part of Team Murder Okinawa, the same team Ernie Fixmer is from. He started drifting 7 years ago.
    He had a news reporter in the car with him, so he was taking it "easy" for that footage.

http://www.gripvideo.com/Ross/RossPetty.mp4

The car will be at Formula D events...minus Atlanta.
    Last edited by swifty949; 04-07-2004, 12:19 PM.

Lookin good

Comment

is this Grip Video's car?

Comment

The car is built by Rotary Power. The driver is supplied by Grip Video.

Comment

I dont see no MAISTY stikers on it, She'S going to get bent if you dont promote her *Censored**Censored**Censored*. You Know what Im saying.

Damn Ray I hit a 1000 post on this reply. I hope I dont get banned it took for ever to get here ligit like

Comment

i saw the car today at the shop. looks so clean. it better be beat up soon! needs cracked bumpers!

p.s. Jack told me he saw the Pink Godzira sticker on the team orange/apc truck when it was at IAS. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
              I dont see no MAISTY stikers on it, She'S going to get bent if you dont promote her *Censored**Censored**Censored*. You Know what Im saying.

Damn Ray I hit a 1000 post on this reply. I hope I dont get banned it took for ever to get here ligit like
              haha dont worry, it's not a veilside car. So we don't need to run Maisty...

Comment

Originally posted by Brian

p.s. Jack told me he saw the Pink Godzira sticker on the team orange/apc truck when it was at IAS. thanks.
                Just representin I put it on at the D1.

Comment

cool cool. thanks.

Comment

Holy Crap!! Ross will be drifting that in Formula D?!?! SWEET!! GO ROSS!!!

Comment

Tight

Man he is good!

Comment

That car is sic!!!! Hopefully i will see it soon.

Comment

hahaha you should have seen the prep we had to do just b4 the ais.... muffler was held on by tie wraps and battery was held by bungee cords, the body was all bling bling just before we sent her to the convention center but one of the guys did even more when it got there, could go to help had class =( hehehe but yeah freaking dope... yeah I saw the pic godzira sticker on ur guys trailer
                          Last edited by GoukiS14; 04-07-2004, 10:11 PM.

Comment

those rims on the car are the andrews from the "f &f" movie... but they are "the" rims from the car... sixteen customs did a good job w/ the car you should have seen it b4
                            Last edited by GoukiS14; 04-07-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

fun color

Comment

Working...
                              X