You know you're in Texas when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're in Texas when...

(Tsunami's gonna love this) You know you're in Texas when a rusted-out El Camino kicks everyone's arse at Drift Showoff.
    Attached Files

was that in houston?
    i couldent go

Comment

HEHEHEH!!! SWEET!!!

Comment

Haha...I wish my car was tuned right when Drift Showoff was down here stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* drop spindles...does that El Camino have any suspension though? I would think a El Camino woudl roll a whole lot more then that.

Comment

el caminos roll a lot well i guess anything would with the air bags and shocks blown out. thats funny shi tthough

Comment

good god.
            what a beastly idea. with a little fiberglass in the front
            and some suspension work, that thing could haul.

and you could move alot of extra tires with it.

Comment

Tschuyia Says: You've just been OWNED by an EL CAMINO!!

Comment

Actually, he had some suspension work done to it and engine work, he comes to our texas drift events regularly.
                Here is a pic of mine.

Comment

no... i wanna see the perdy el cochina again!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                    no... i wanna see the perdy el cochina again!
                    Yea the Elky rocked!!
                    http://www.tamscc.org/vids/grind101_.../domestics.zip

Inside
                    http://www.tamscc.org/vids/grind101_.../el_camino.zip

Comment

Cool to see more domestics out there drifting. Wish I could get ahold of those guys and let them know about the club.

Comment

It's really cool to see more domestics get out there and pound the pavement. (I would if I had the $$). He'd have to be pretty good to overcome all that understeer and low power. Somebody said it was modified. I wonder what he did to it.

Btw CH what do you mean by "the club?"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                          Cool to see more domestics out there drifting. Wish I could get ahold of those guys and let them know about the club.
                          They're on my DailyDrifter/ Grind events staff. I'll have them shoot you a note.

The elky has a modded 350 and suspension work. It's not a ragged out El camino. It looks like it but, its pretty well setup. They run SCCA in it as well.

Comment

Power//slideways is actually a club for people that drift us domestic cars. Its not just for us Hawaii guys or anything. I started the club in hopes of getting everyone across the USA interested in drifting domestic cars to share info, and let the world know about what we are doing. We would like to see more people join (inc you!). Its free and you dont have to do anything (no meets, etc). More of just an informational club I guess. People can put up profiles and hopefully get their names known for sponsorship oppurtunities and stuff. I figgured since quite a few people were under the impression that drifting domestic cars is impossible or dumb (just stuff I read online), it would be good for people that are into it to have some support. Make them feel better knowing that other people think its cool too, and its deinately possible.

DailyDrifter, thank you very much! Watching that video of the domestics drifting at your events really hyped me up!! Good stuff!!!

Comment

[i]

DailyDrifter, thank you very much! Watching that video of the domestics drifting at your events really hyped me up!! Good stuff!!! [/B]
                              No problem dude. This Texas so you're gonna see some Domestics at our event. go to our site and check out the event photos. There's always a handfull of domwestics. Heck two of the top 3 were domestics. Elky and the Z06. We have a few camaros your body style and some firebirds.

Comment

Working...
                              X