ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my turbo upgrade on my Miata…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my turbo upgrade on my Miata…

I am in the process of making a 300 hp beast. It is taking a long time though. I have not driven my car in a month. BTW before anybody starts bad mouthing the welding, I just want to say it is my 1st time welding. It not to pretty but it is functional. http://miata.cardomain.com/memberpage/149648/4 The spec of the upgrade are:
    -Haltech E6k
    -RX-7 550cc injectors flow tested by RC
    -Rebuilt Super 60 turbo
    -Equal length manifold
    -AEM Wideband O2
    I hope to be running this week. It should be able to run low 12’s with ease. Whether or not the driveline will handle it… that is another story.

sweet Miata. Keep up the good work...

Comment

dude your work looks sweet. Thats better than a lot of shops.

One question. Under the tubo flange you did cut the pipes so the exaust flows. It looked like the pipes were still together in the pics.

But Really great work DUDE

Comment

Cool

Comment

very kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* work, sucks not driving the car eh!!! A wheel bearing went on my car so im replacing all the bearings and getting new brake calipers since they are old, and i havent driven the car in 2 weeksn since im awaiting parts!! And everyday it easts a away at me!

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
            "...One question. Under the tubo flange you did cut the pipes so the exaust flows. It looked like the pipes were still together in the pics...."
            I am not sure what you mean. Thanks for the compliments guys!

Comment

hah... i've been going 3 months w/o my car but if thing go as planned i'll be driving by the end of this week.

Comment

Very nice work.

Comment

i still havnt seen u dori that miata....next meet u better come and dori....

Comment

No problem, dori dori all day every day! Next time you are in the DFW area post up a thread. I will meet you and take you for a spin.

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                        i still havnt seen u dori that miata....next meet u better come and dori....
                        i think there may be some name confusion going on here lol

i think i've almost been screenname-jacked...he's just missing the "619"

but i guess i have seniority in terms of the miata name on this board, ah, i guess i can still sleep at night
                        Last edited by miata619drifter; 04-12-2004, 04:30 PM.

Comment

um ok... what ever makes you feel better lol

Comment

Sorry I see it now My EYEs get crossed sometimes. Again NICE work
                            Attached Files

Comment

I should have smoothed out the welds before I got it heat coated. Hind sight is 20/20 . I have a feeling you think I welded the manifold. I purchased that thing. I just did the intercooler pipes. I wish I did that manifold!
                              Last edited by miatadrifter; 04-12-2004, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X