ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my turbo upgrade on my Miata…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miatadrifter
    I should have smoothed out the welds before I got it heat coated. Hind sight is 20/20 . I have a feeling you think I welded the manifold. I purchased that thing. I just did the intercooler pipes. I wish I did that manifold!
    should of kept it quiet dude every body would have belived you

Comment

BAH I am like Dave Chapelle ... I KEEP IT REAL besides it is the driving skills I want to be know for.

Comment

Im wayne brady, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

Comment

just my 2 cents.....

from what ive read the miata tranny and diff can handle 300rwhp pretty good unless u start power shifting and dropping the clutch at 7k but then again i don't have any experience with killing the drivetrain just yet........oh and u'll love the clutch.....i drove my miata too hard NA and made the stock clutch slip in about 6 months.....it eventually gripped again but didn't clamp as hard as i wanted it to......triple puck ceramic and pp with a new flywheel went in and man do i love it.....oh and im turbo too now so even better....no slippin so far

Comment

also damnit...i wish i lived in TX cause i dunno anyone in CA that is a DIY'er so i have to pay for the welding and stuff cause i can't fit a welder in my apartment bleh.....and i gotta rebuild my head and maybe even bottom end......any SoCal peeps wanna help me do some DIY rebuilding hehe......man I don't like going to mechanics

damn i just realized im in a haze of anger from being an insomniatic (if thats a word) and just jabbering on about nothing......
            Last edited by Forge_55b; 04-16-2004, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Me and my dad did some rebuilding of heads. If you wanna meets some time and discuss it, maybe i can help you. My dad knows some places where u can get head redone for pretty cheap. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Forge_55b
                also damnit...i wish i lived in TX cause i dunno anyone in CA that is a DIY'er so i have to pay for the welding and stuff cause i can't fit a welder in my apartment bleh.....and i gotta rebuild my head and maybe even bottom end......any SoCal peeps wanna help me do some DIY rebuilding hehe......man I don't like going to mechanics

damn i just realized im in a haze of anger from being an insomniatic (if thats a word) and just jabbering on about nothing......
                get a lincoln welder. its small. you can fit in you apartment. and the word you want is insomniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Forge_55b

Ask for help here.... http://forum.miata.net/cgi-bin/ultim...=1;DaysPrune=5 I am sure sombody from that fourm can help you in your area.

Comment

Looking good Eric, keep up the good work, maybe ill see your car this weekend, ask David if we can do little sideway action on sunday at DTM and give me a call.

Brandon.

AE86.

Comment

LOOKS GOOD!! im in the works of a turbo kit myself, were did you find that manifold? i think that will flow alot better than a logger style!!

Comment

It is a Racing Mazda manifold. they went out of business I think though. It should spool about 400 rpms faster than a log style since its is equal length.

Comment

Well I got it running kinda of. I have to set the timing then I can drive it hard!! Udated pictures...

the rest of the pictures are here

Comment

Hey,

I could help u work on the car if you want... i drive a roadster too... its 91. but yeah im in the socal area so if u want some help i should be of some assistance.

nice miata by the way

Comment

im in love with your engine

Comment

Working...
                              X