• Show
Clear All

• LMFAO!!!1 What's next?

Check this out...

Supercharger

Man that almost makes APC look sain

Comment

sweet

thats gotta be the coolest thing since that Hey Ya video............man, i need 2 get one of those on a hachi-roku or something...............or maybe a airplane........or a bicycle..............HELL one of those would go on anything......i think ill buy one for my computer too!..........so i could look cool on my webcam watching strongbad videos..............of coarse without messing up my cpu shell hahahaha

Comment

yeah thatll look pimp on an 86 lol

Comment

Where can I get a JDM version of one of those?

Comment

One for the FD coming up.

Comment

I placed my bid

Comment

The Sebring is the best! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! The engine is horizontally mounted, but the fake supercharger is still longitundinal! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Comment

SAD SAD SAD just sad

Comment

that is just plain retarded

Comment

it wouldnt fool anyone...

OK, Lets face it, COOL is the name of the game today! And whats cooler than a Supercharged engine? Right!, Nothing. Our scoop gives your vehicle that fully blown supercharged look without the 8K Price$$ Sure it would be nice to have a real one. But hey! we are not all RICH ya know! Plus when all those guys with real ones are stopping at every gas station on the strip, You'll be cruzing! with that same sharp look they have. Also you dont have to damage your hood drilling holes, because our scoop mounts with double sided 3M tape. You've got groundeffects, You've got the wing! Now! take the next step with the POWER SCOOP! We are proud to offer this fantastic new product!

oh man.. maybe ill get one for my computer though, that would look cool, lol.. dude that gives me like 1 more gigahertz

Comment

Think im just going to strap it to my back and become a superhero. Whipple Man. Yep. I will run all over like Monty Python but instead of coconut shells i'll go whooooooooooosssssshhhhhhh to simulate the sound. Yeap maybe get to and wear one as a hat. Cause 2 is always better than one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                          Think im just going to strap it to my back and become a superhero. Whipple Man. Yep. I will run all over like Monty Python but instead of coconut shells i'll go whooooooooooosssssshhhhhhh to simulate the sound. Yeap maybe get to and wear one as a hat. Cause 2 is always better than one.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111111

Comment

ITS USDM TYTE YO!!

Comment

too bad when the wind picks up that'll fly off and crack the car behind you.

Comment

Working...
                              X