• Show
Clear All

• Ghosts Corolla.

My new 86. Couple photos.
    Attached Files

this it.
    Attached Files

Comment

nice. what have you done to it so far? how much did it cost you?

Comment

Nice cars.....i wish i had my 85 corrolla......Corrolla !!! where are you???!!!! RIP 85 CORROLLA...
        Attached Files

Comment

hmmm how evil are you going to make them ghost?

Comment

Yummy.....

Comment

nice, i wish i owned 1 86, sigh. hey what happened to the fd?? whats happened to that??

Comment

Right now the car is stock except for the cool trusty fartcan, the Panasports and the Seat. Future plans call for either a quick sale, trade or further enhancements to the vehicle. Any proffits made from any sale will go to the wicked one. As for how much it cost, lets just say I have about as much in it as I do in my wallet.

The FD goes into surgery on the 26th of April. Her heart is bad and she has to have a new one. I sure hope the operation is a success because she is lonely all in the driveway. Watching the days get warmer and the weather clear. She cries, oh how she cries.

Comment

dr.sixgun your my hero

Comment

You can drop the corolla off in my driveway. Its not that far of a drive. Shes looking nice. Hope all goes well with the FD.

Comment

nice gts have fun with it and hope your fd feels betters

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                        Right now the car is stock except for the cool trusty fartcan, the Panasports and the Seat.
                        are those watanabe eight spokes ?...OMG i love those! me want watanabes! wait...ME WANT CAR!

Comment

Nope they actually Panasport Ultralights. Expensive mofos. But they are sweet wheels.

Comment

Hold on, before we look at the car let's look at the big picture here...Ghost, you park your cars in a damn barn?!

Comment

lmfao... and he has a neon... what a sad thing...

Comment

Working...
                              X