Pics of my car (Not 56k safe!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my car (Not 56k safe!!!)

I got really bored today so here are some sh!tty pics from my parents sh!tty canon camcorder of my car in its current condition:

(Warning: there are a lot of them)

This is where the header mounts to the engine. \/

You can barely maek out the header in this pic. The air filter/intake is pretty big. \/

This is where the emissions tubing (rats nest) used to be. \/
    Last edited by Misthael; 05-09-2004, 07:43 PM.

Just another engine bay shot. You can see the 4ga (red) wire used to power my sub amp. \/

Extras: rats nest, stupidly modified stock exhaust, sh!t tranny I got for $25. \/

This is the piece that I have to replace. Some a§hole decided to weld a different cat straight into the exhaust rather than simply unbolting the stock one and bolting another stock one back in. Now I have to get two pieces and have them welded together to make the stock piece. \/
    Last edited by Misthael; 05-09-2004, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Just some exterior shots. I'll get better exterior shots once it's out of the garage. \/

Last edited by Misthael; 05-09-2004, 07:45 PM.

Comment

This is where my system pics start. Just some subs. \/

Sony CDX-C910. Classic great head unit. Too bad it doesn't like CD-Rs. \/

What my uncle and I did to mount my speakers. Pioneer REV series 5 1/4" components. I will do a better, probably fiberglass, job in the future if I keep the system. \/

Close up of above. \/
        Last edited by Misthael; 05-09-2004, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Another pic of the header mounted to the engine. \/

The Racing Beat presilencer connected directly after the header. \/

Couple 'o random shots. \/
          Last edited by Misthael; 05-09-2004, 07:48 PM.

Comment

This is what I'm missing. I need to connect these two flanges and I can't get an exhaust place to do it because there's no cat. \/

I had the rats nest removed for more power, but then I add another rats nest for the system. \/

I'm hoping for a gain of about 100hp from this FRAM. FRAM always gives good results... \/

That's the end. Can you believe it? You actually made it through all that. I hope that's not too many pics. All together they are only 1.2 mb. Anyways. I'd love to hear what you guys think.
            Last edited by Misthael; 05-09-2004, 07:49 PM.

Comment

cars look'n good, its only up on jack stands for pics right

Comment

No. It's on jack stands because I have to finish the exhaust. It's all in the captions. You have to read this one. Sorry if you don't liek to read... lol.

Comment

very nice, i just purchased my own rx-7 over the weekend, still have a lot to do with it, pics are on the "my new toy" thread =) but great work man, nice exhaust

Comment

dood... ever heard of flash?

Comment

Why should I use flash? I can flash it better than you.

Comment

haha if ya read it it say's they're from a cam corder, which doesn't have a flash =) but yes it would be nice if you had better light

Comment

Oh. That' kind of flash. I was thinking Macromedia Flash the animation program. Yeah. I need to borrow a digital camera cause I don't have the cash for a decent one. All my money goes to the car right now. I think they're mostly light enough, but the camcorder doesn't take good digitals. I used a shop light in some of the pics, I just forgot to in the really dark ones.

Comment

haha it's cool, the car looks nice man, mine is sort of that color, for some reason the guy i bought it from started to paint it maroon and then stopped

Comment

Are the headers new?

Comment

Working...
                              X