This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post yourtouge pics

I'm looking for pics of people drifting the touge for a little project i want to do. Any pics you have would really help me out. thnx

That should be 'driving' the touge.

Comment

what kinda little project?

Comment

hummmm project aye are you paul walker trying to bust sum drifting touge driving drug dealer?

Comment

please dont post pics of your mountian we dont need are spots to get busted and ruined....

man if you want pics go look for them yourself dont go about posting up asking for them cause you cant find your own damn spots...
          -Derek

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

the important thing to know is that subarus cant drift cause there AWD.. lol...

Comment

the important thing to also know is that the cusco RS lsd you can buy makes it permanent 70 percent rear power..

and the wagon is 100%

Comment

The important thing to know is that pic is clearly photoshoped so end the discussion

Comment

well i had to post SOMEthing in this pathetic thread

Comment

lol

Comment

cool...i like it still..it looks..elite

deluxe..man..deluxe

Comment

this thread is a waste somebody lock it. he's probably a cop looking for touge pics to either bust the spot or the drivers. also who in their right mind would post pics of their touge. only an idiot would want that to happen to their road.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
                            this thread is a waste somebody lock it. he's probably a cop looking for touge pics to either bust the spot or the drivers. also who in their right mind would post pics of their touge. only an idiot would want that to happen to their road.

well put

Comment

i would but i dont have jurisdiction in this forum

(Moderated by: driftxtreem, Senshi Tenshi, Admin2)

so DX lock it! i'd PM him, but good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X