• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for miata <3's

http://www.sankouauto.com/aierios/index.htm

Verr cool. Good lookin out.

Comment

ohh i like the rotary engine idea in the miata, i've been considering the possibility of dropping a rotary into the protege for a little while now, just for kicks

Comment

that kit on that car is super expensive! I tried to get it through Metro Motorsports and it would have ended up costing me around $3500. I told them i would make it for cheaper than that but yes awesome miata no doubt.

Comment

now thats a mx-5

Comment

Originally posted by JDM EUNOS
            that kit on that car is super expensive! I tried to get it through Metro Motorsports and it would have ended up costing me around $3500. I told them i would make it for cheaper than that but yes awesome miata no doubt.
            i thought about gettin some fiberglass and remaking that kit just for the heck of it since (on the site) it's costes about $1300 U.S. dollars. But i'ma search for a knock offf...unless chas or someone can get it to me for cheap

Comment

That car is horriby ugly! However it is a well-balanced package. The carb'ed 13B is a monster in that little car while saving weight. Unfortunately that gigantic body kit adds all the weight you saved from the motor! And what the heck is up with those tailights? They have like 5 different companies in japan that make euro tails for the eunos, pretty pathetic. But yeah nice car but it has it's style quirks.
              -Tim

Comment

Working...
              X