No announcement yet.

A lil TOGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it too short, it's a honda, not fast. Why is it lame?

Comment

not bad.
      was that cypress hill?
      dope dog. I mean dawg.

Comment

cool

so short tho i wana see more

Comment

I guess that's semifast. I've definitely been faster down tighter VA country roads, but that all came to an end recently when I tried to go down a road at night that I've never been down. It was fun for awhile until I broke into a sideways skid on the first corner of a S turn and couldn't recover for the second corner. Trashed my frontend bad. A ditch absorbed most of the speed before I tapped a tree. Luckily, I hit the ditch head on or I would have flipped. I probably needed some mods too so my brakes wouldn't fade plus I had stock suspension. Oh, well. No more excessive speeding for me. I'm not good enough.

Comment

nice vid...could be longer tho...

saintdrift...your sig is sick...did you photoshop it?

Comment

BAS ARSE SIGNATURE dude

keep it real

Comment

Yeah its Photoshopped then I just animated it. The guy with the gun is none other than Spike Spiegel if anybody watches that stupid Japanese crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDrift
                  Yeah its Photoshopped then I just animated it. The guy with the gun is none other than Spike Spiegel if anybody watches that stupid Japanese crap.
                  anime kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*..why put spike as your sig if your going to diss on Anime...come on man dont be like that

Comment

Maybe he was being sarcastic? By the way anime does kick @$$.

Comment

Yeah I hate that stupid anime stuff. But nothing I hate worse than Japanese cars...stupid rice.

Comment

hehe

lol coilover kidd

Comment

ehhh.. that was kinda lame and the music sucked

Comment

Originally posted by DriftingShadow
                            ehhh.. the music sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
                              [EDITED]

I've stopped hitting the dangerous (big hill) passes in ohio, because of cops, and tires, and lack of funds. I have learned the life isn't like intitial D and no one cares how fast I am on the touge

Well of course not, your in ohio, theres like 2 people in ohio who even knows what touge means. And one of them is just visiting relatives.

After reading that i cant help but thinking of a rainbow colored star flying over with a message saying "the more you know" or whatever that public service crap NBC was running a few years back.

I can imagine it now. Its joey from friends "I used to race touge, but then i got hurt. and unlike initial D my Silvia couldnt be fixed..." Star wipe and.. "the more you know" cue cheesy music.

Comment

Working...
                              X