Sleeping G35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by driftersil80
    You know, the Skyline GT-R is gonna be an infiniti. Ill be willing to bet anyone here a hundred bucks. Oh and it prolly wont be called a Skyline, just cause there sold as G-35's. LOL what is the name was "GTR-35".
    Yeah okay the CEO is just a big fat liar...

Nissan has made some bad descisions in the past, but trust me, they wont *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* this one up. You dont let popular culture market a car for you, then bring it over and not cash in on the name.

Comment

They have an LSD already, it should not be that hard to slide it.

Comment

Im digging the white G35. My dad has the graphite-colored one.

Comment

Originally posted by TOMEI-RB26DETT
          What body kit is this?
          Wait.. It's an IMPUL kit... maybe...
          Last edited by solo_acts; 04-22-2004, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Sleeping G35

Originally posted by Trevultaspeed
            That is clean! hey what part of san bernardino do you live in? just curious.
            um.. san bernardino county, highland

Comment

yeah! San Bernardino! Greatest Place On Earth!

Comment

Originally posted by solo_acts
                Wait.. It's an IMPUL kit... maybe...
                In my opinion, i really like the Ings kit much much more than the IMPUL.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Sleeping G35

Originally posted by solo_acts
                  um.. san bernardino county, highland
                  haha cool same here, ill keep a look out for your car, it looks sweet!

Comment

Hey Nissanguy..........guess what buddy, they arent making a car and than remaking it under a different brand. Its like making a Skyline GT-S an "Infiniti G35" then also having a Skyline GTR and calling it a "Nissan Skyline GTR". Wont happen.

Comment

yeah its gonna just be Nissan GTR, they have a concept of it, comes with a V8, and is ugly as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Dude did u even read my post?

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                          Hey Nissanguy..........guess what buddy, they arent making a car and than remaking it under a different brand. Its like making a Skyline GT-S an "Infiniti G35" then also having a Skyline GTR and calling it a "Nissan Skyline GTR". Wont happen.
                          The G35 name was chosen several years ago. Back when mitsubishi was convenced that no one would buy a 4 door sports car.

buddy

And the Infinity G35 isnt a Skyline GT-S its just a Skyline, there is no GT-S or GT-R

And as to the man who said it will be called the GTR and have a v8. those are just rumors.

It would be a grave mistake for nissan to produce a GT-R with out turbochargers. Ever wonder why the new Z doesnt come with Turbos? i think its to leave room open in the market for there new Skyline.

And driftersil80 you speak like you know for a fact, you dont, no one does. We only know whats been said by nissan. Everything else is just a guess.

Comment

First, I never said it was a GTS, I was just giving examples. Next, I speak with common sense and educated guesses. They arent making an Infiniti G35, then at the same time making a Nissan that is basically the same car except w/ "GTR" upgrades.

Comment

They are already basicly selling the Z and the G35 which are very very similar..

Besides according to the Nissan CEO, he wants the new GTR to be as revolutionary as the R32 was when it came out. So it will be slightly more then a G35 with GT-R upgrades.

Comment

I like your G35 and didn't they actually announce a Skyline GT-R for 2007?
                                Last edited by TougeDorifuto; 04-23-2004, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X