ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the sexiest things I ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the sexiest things I ever seen...

Holy sh!t! Carbon fiber. I want this done to my car... lol.

http://b9.ezboard.com/fyamahar6messa...ID=11269.topic

omg.....that's insane! *drool*

somebody was way to much money on their hands. lol.

Comment

Yeah. People on the forum where i found this wer bashing it, but I don't think they get it. This guy races and I'd rather make my car lighter than make more hp. You know lowering the weight isn't going to kill your car, unless you crash maybe, but modding an engine can cause alot more problems. I'm a hooge fan of the hp/weight ratio. Sure 1000hp+ would be awesome, but not if it's in a 4500lb. car. I'd rather have a 2000lb. car with 250hp.

Comment

a la verga se paso de pitos con todo el nsx de fibra de carbono...se la mamo ......paso de vergasss!!!!

peace...

Comment

translation plz

Comment

transalation.... god damn those mo foos are da bomb..!! a full carbon fiber NSX.. teh have a hol bunch os money!! peace

Comment

thank you.

Comment

ya i like the whole lightweight over power bit. it's better to have a lighter car. you can make use of less hp rather than having a heavy car with 1000+hp. i mean ya it might be bad if he crashes but i mean lightweight is better. it's also a LOT better to have a lighter car for racing allows for better capabilities. i think wha the did was better than going insane on the engine.

Comment

Can you go insane on an NSX engine? Aren't there serious space restrictions? I'm sure with some body modding you can make some more room, but dayum. What's the highest hp you've seen from an NSX? NSX is the overlooked supercar(Just my opinion I guess).

Comment

I remember seeing about 500 from one once... dont remember where, but yea, i agree, they are definately the overlooked supercar. The Ferrari's, Lambroghini's and Lotus's were/are much flashier, and now all have lots more power since Honda stuck to the 287 hp japanese agreement. Hopefully they will see that to compete today, especially with the release of the 400+ hp skyline GTR in ~2007, that 287 hp just isnt cutting it anymore. But still, all carbon fiber... ooooohhhh. For the money, you dont just go faster, but accelerate faster, corner better, stop faster, have less wear and strain on the parts, and go thru tires less quickly. If the money's there, its worth it IMO

Comment

It's an acura NSX, not a Honda stoopid

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
                        It's an acura NSX, not a Honda stoopid
                        your wrong. acura is US only the rest of the world has it under the Honda badge with a type-R spec to boot
                        Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 04-23-2004, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
                          ya i like the whole lightweight over power bit. it's better to have a lighter car. you can make use of less hp rather than having a heavy car with 1000+hp. i mean ya it might be bad if he crashes but i mean lightweight is better. it's also a LOT better to have a lighter car for racing allows for better capabilities. i think wha the did was better than going insane on the engine.
                          One common misconception is that a lightweight vehichle fares worse in a crash then a heavy vehichle. Though this may be true depending on how the vehichle was made. It has less to do with the actualy weight of it. remember Force equals Mass Times Acceleration, or F=MA the more or Add more mass and you add more force. More force equals bad accident.

Also in a wreck, i rather have CF surrounding me then fiberglass. I heard CF is stronger, but i may be mistaking.

Also less weight means better braking, better handling and better acceleration. Ultimately you want less weight and more power.

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                            your wrong. acura is US only the rest of the world has it under the Honda badge with a type-R spec to boot
                            I was just mocking this guy
                            Attached Files

Comment

oh well soz i dint read all the post about the nsx on the other site

Comment

Working...
                              X