Can i get pics of your kouki 180sx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i get pics of your kouki 180sx?

I'm sorry if this post is out of place or imappropriate, if it is, just delete it and no hard feelings..

I'm looking for pictures of the kouki 180sx's.. if you're over in japan and you have one or access to one, would you be so kind as to take a ton of pictures of the exterior and interior? possibly email them to me? (totoro001@driftcentral.com).. i'd really appreciate it.. just a tone of the stock interior and exterior, engine bay, undercarrage.. tons of pictures.. hehe..

thanks in advance

what you dont have any one on your site from Japan that could do that for you. I have access to hundreds of them.

Comment

Nope, none of you fancy japanese drifters like my site *pouts* hehe.. but there are plenty of people from japan on here.. so i figured i'd try here..

if you could send me a buch of pics i'd really appreciate it. I just would like to know what the kouki's look like stock inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by totoro001
        Nope, none of you fancy japanese drifters like my site *pouts* hehe.. but there are plenty of people from japan on here.. so i figured i'd try here..

if you could send me a buch of pics i'd really appreciate it. I just would like to know what the kouki's look like stock inside and out
        find them off the net.
        Last edited by Unclever Name; 04-25-2004, 07:24 PM.

Comment

well you see, i'm not totally helpless, i did try that.. however most of the pics on english websites are of people who tried to convert their cars to the japanese 180's by putting on the tail garneshes or something to that effect.. you'll get the occasional shots of taillights, and sometimes a shot of the interior or something like that..

what i'm looking for is a whoooole mess of shots from both the interior and the exterior, from numerous different angles, of a stock kouki 180sx, and that would be hard to find anywhere save say, an ad from 1998 or something.. =\

However, if you have a website that could provide me with that, i would greatly appreciate you linking me to the pics..

Comment

Hey Totoro001,

Why you need them for? DC's 240 drift project? That would be sick, a 180sx conversion!!

Comment

that's part of it, yeh.. :P pipe down before you let some of my crafty ideas out of the bag inadvertantly.. :P hehe

Comment

Ok Ill keep it on the low down... Sweet idea!

Comment

getting off my butt $10

Turning on the camera $20

Snaping pics of my Kouki $50

You needing pix priceless

Just some off the things you can't by with a credit card.

Comment

fineeee :P don't give me any love.. hehe.. worth a shot..
                    if you happen to have any laying around, hook me up though, i'm in dire need

Comment

do you need any old pictures? I can help find some on the net. Ill look around...

Comment

Working...
                      X