No announcement yet.

Formula D, Atlanta (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, for the compliments on the pics. I didn't relize they were already posted, so there is another thread with 10 teasers in it and a link to Sat & Sun pics. Sorry about the double post. Enjoy, Drew

Comment

The yokohama models. I'm on the left, my bro is out of shape.

Comment

ACtually TWfc, cendsoder = you not getting a warning for using language that breaks the rules, so don't push it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          ACtually TWfc, cendsoder = you not getting a warning for using language that breaks the rules, so don't push it.
          ok... but who you think you are???

Comment

hey ghost sorry i understand your post in another way..thanx for the advise

Comment

why you guys doing it so hard i was just playing and i didnt understand whut he was saying...

like i said sorry okai....

Comment

Sorry about that, big misunderstanding.. never mind what i wrote then.

Comment

no problem it was my fault...you know they are mistakes sorry

Comment

It's ok, just trying to help everyone to have a good time here and not run afoul of the rules.

Comment

its okai... hey you ghost i know that youre into RE.. so maybe you can help me... i need urgently the 13BT S-5 wiring diagrams,, you know i bought the engine and in the middle of the work i lost them and i cant finish and the guarante its gonna finish in a few weeks and i need to finish him and test it... so please help me with anithing that you know or something.... jaja kinda desperate...

Comment

Dang man, you got me there. I'm knee deep into mine and need the diagrams myself to eliminate all my un-needed equipement. I can give you what I figure out though no problem.

Comment

oohh men its okaiii send them to mee anything ill work....!! ill be on my knees if you cand help me...!! peace

Comment

Working...
                          X