No announcement yet.

My new wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey was wondering where are u from and how did you get your skyline?

Comment

Originally posted by DRFT_DREAM
      hey was wondering where are u from and how did you get your skyline?
      probably through MotoRex.

snowblind, if you meant that statement seriously stfu. if not my bad.

Comment

very nice to me.. you should put a mo foo body kit.. gp bk are cooler tha cool for tha skyline

Comment

man.. that thing must pull so hard on W.O.T... hehe pr0ps for the HOT ride no driftin though heheh

Comment

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
            probably through MotoRex.

snowblind, if you meant that statement seriously stfu. if not my bad.
            Yeah Pat, I'm sure he was serious

Comment

.........your bad

Comment

Originally posted by snowblind
                .........your bad
                lol. yup.

Shenanigans!

Comment

legal to have a right hand drive car driving in the US?

Comment

you can have a right hand drive car in the us. but from what ive heard you have to be a dedicated person if you want to own a skyline. i dont know how much of the work motorex does for you but there is alot to do to the car to make your greedy uncle sam happy. but ive also heard that the cars themselves make it all worth while.

Comment

Hey thanks for the replies guys...

Yeah to own a GTR you do have to be pretty paient....if you get your car a year after you bought it, consider yourself lucky!...

The mod list to make them US compliant is pretty healthy.....consisting of extra crash bars in the doors, side markers, Speedo conversion, 5 cats welded in the exhuast!, ect....just a bunch of heavy un-needed jdm-depriving junk!....

but.....no big deal if all that stuff was never done.....he he...(shhhhhhh.....don't telll)

no driftin though heheh
                      come on are u kidding me!!! This thing is an oversteer monster.....espically when i pull the fuse under the hood and is just RWD!!! but you don't even need too......trust me...

no drifting.......huh......i'm ashamed in you....LOL j/k..

good times!!!

i'lll be sure to post some sideways pic's or vid's when i get back in town....

-P-

Comment

nice

Ill be waiting on those pics I wana see her slideeeeee

Comment

awesome car man. I am Truely envious.

Comment

Weīve got 2 R34 GTR SKYLINE here in Sweden, one is blue and the other one is yellow. It may not sound like much to you guys but trust me, here in Sweden itīs a big thing to get two of those cars into the country at allmost the same time. We allso got a couple of R32īs and R33īs. Rember itīs a very small country(Sweden that is)

Comment

hmmm.. are you sure that your only showing off the rims ? hahaha just playin...LOOKS GREAT! I love silver on gold...gives it that C-West touch yet not...o well swet car!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistander
                                Weīve got 2 R34 GTR SKYLINE here in Sweden, one is blue and the other one is yellow. It may not sound like much to you guys but trust me, here in Sweden itīs a big thing to get two of those cars into the country at allmost the same time. We allso got a couple of R32īs and R33īs. Rember itīs a very small country(Sweden that is)
                                Hey, you guys speak really good english, don't you? Or is that the Dutch? I need to get away from America and move somewhere cool. Maybe Korea or Japan, but I need to get fluent in some languages.

Comment

Working...
                                X