ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my ride... JDM i think.. ;-) lemme know what u guys think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexLude

Completly boned after viewing this.

Comment

very nice, so clean and damn clean. Good work on it, Where did you get the lisence plate in the window its a nice touch and im looking for one for my Trueno.

Comment

Its like a drifter, just FWD.....lol

Comment

very very nice Honda man. and belive me, you could count the times I have said that phrase on one hand. very clean and nicely done. the only thing I see that looks a right laugh, is that fake japanese license plate on the dash. I have seen those on a car localy, and it made the car seem to immature for some reason. I just think it looks out of place. other than the plate, I like it. maybe if it has some suspension goodies and a bit done the engine and kept N/A at the same time, this might be the only FWD I would want beside the UK only Ford Focus RS.

good job.

Comment

suspension/brake goodies coming..

As a sponsorship by Endless USA, I will be getting ZEAL B6 coilovers and full brake kit by Endless USA.. calipers/rotors/lines/pads.

- A :-)

Comment

Without a doubt that is the cleanest, best looking fwd honda I have seen

Comment

what's under the hood??? where are the underhood pix???? AHHHHH!!!!! lol....sweet lude man...

Comment

Some underhood pics...

Currently

I/H/E/hondata stage2/ stage2 cams (coming soon). Most of the stickers under the engine are coming off soon as well... :-)

Comment

that is a very nice prelude.... I didn't really like that generation of the prelude but ur's is definetly making me reconsider

Comment

nice pic of the engine... it is a H22 or an H24?? ior whut looks great men nice work

Comment

ooh i forgot it how many RPMīs???

Comment

with out a doubt that is the cleanest honda I have ever seen. while its not a DRIFTER its not a RICER ether good job. I love those seats. the engine bay is nice and clean too. and I like the carbon fiber lip.

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                            nice pic of the engine... it is a H22 or an H24?? ior whut looks great men nice work

its an H23. This is an Si yeah? Very clean man
                            ITS JDM TYTE YO!

Comment

Re: Pics of my ride... JDM i think.. ;-) lemme know what u guys think...

I just saw a weak sauce sticker on your window, you a HAN fan? Know Asiandoood? hehe

Comment

how many rpmīs??

Comment

Working...
                                X