ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the ultimate drifting vid to buy, just asking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the ultimate drifting vid to buy, just asking!

I want the ultimate drifting DVD, one that would totaly impress anyone watching it, great fast drifting, great engine sound, nice cars and so on. Any suggestions are welcome, would Drift Bible be a good choise?

/Dennis Mistander, Sweden

If you want a video to totally impress you and all your friends with people drifting stick with this word of advice..Dont buy the drift bible..I have it and it is very informative but it is hella boring to watch most of the time imo. There is extra footage at the end that is really cool but that is only about 10 minutes worth. Dont get me wrong the drift bible is cool, just not super exciting.

However,
    The D1 Grand Prix USA video would probablly be pretty damn cool. Then there is always the Option video series to look into..

Comment

Its not the best but JDM Insider has some good footage, and more if your into car shows and some of the shops in Japan.

Comment

best motoring is cool, the Touge Showdowns are my fav. not much drifting, but very good driver skills. the D1 vid would probaly be your best bet...

Comment

What no way Im not plugin any thing here but when you got supercross bikes jumoing over drift cars as they all go by the crowd then what more is there.

BIG X FUSION OF THREE.

Comment

D1 Grand Prix is good to get i got it and it is pretty good

if not amazing!

Comment

Working...
            X