No announcement yet.

TRay Sliding!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those guys are tottaly yerks!!! jajaja lol..imagine... lets try this on a srt-4 would be cool dont ya think???

Comment

i have a feeling thay play with magic the gathering cards

still that makes one good use for McDonalds

Comment

Im very against this "tray sliding" thing. They dont waste nearly enough tire!

Comment

OK OK,

Has anyone tried tray SLEDDING? That's where you place your feet on the tray, skateboard style and hang onto the inside of the car through the window and hang on for dear life at speeds in excess of 80 mph............

Comment

Originally posted by V8bosozoku
            OK OK,

Has anyone tried tray SLEDDING? That's where you place your feet on the tray, skateboard style and hang onto the inside of the car through the window and hang on for dear life at speeds in excess of 80 mph............
            You're an idiot

-MR

Comment

hahhaha lol yes he is!! lol

Comment

hahaha!!! the guy in the vid looked like he was 12...hahaha....and instead of standin on a tray while holdin on to a car just stand on a real skateboard and have someone on a motorcycle tow u, it works a bit better.....less friction and u go faster.....hahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                  Sweet idea, I'll do this next weekend and get a video.
                  lol, ok i know this is an old thread, but when can we expect a video comin outta you?

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
                    hahaha!!! the guy in the vid looked like he was 12...hahaha....and instead of standin on a tray while holdin on to a car just stand on a real skateboard and have someone on a motorcycle tow u, it works a bit better.....less friction and u go faster.....hahahhahaha
                    I pulled my friend along on his skateboard while he held onto the rear door and tried to ollie into the car. It almost ended real bad but he made it, the skate board made it also......right under my rear tire.

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                      i have a feeling thay play with magic the gathering cards

still that makes one good use for McDonalds
                      hey dont hate, i still have a few decks laying around, but as Hank Hill would say "You Dumbasses..."

maybe those fools should try that in the wet like people were doing a few years ago. but hey there's always hope, its one way for the "FFrifters" to have fun... lol

Comment

I've tray slided once...My friend put the trays in the wrong position like the guy in the video(the car was a corolla, and it was midnight.). We made one left neighborhood turn, the slide looked pretty good. Then some red neck lady started yelling from her house through a tiny bathroom window. She said "I dunno what the f*ck you're doing, but I'm gonna call the f*cking cops, and I know your f*cking license plate number(this was from 100 feet away at night from a tiny bathroom window), you stupid f*ckheads". So after that we decided to beat it.........I know what those guys in the video and what I did were kinda stupid, but it's best to beat after your done! So the lesson of the story is that after you're done sliding, you better beat it!

Comment

WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                            I've tray slided once...My friend put the trays in the wrong position like the guy in the video(the car was a corolla, and it was midnight.). We made one left neighborhood turn, the slide looked pretty good. Then some red neck lady started yelling from her house through a tiny bathroom window. She said "I dunno what the f*ck you're doing, but I'm gonna call the f*cking cops, and I know your f*cking license plate number(this was from 100 feet away at night from a tiny bathroom window), you stupid f*ckheads". So after that we decided to beat it.........I know what those guys in the video and what I did were kinda stupid, but it's best to beat after your done! So the lesson of the story is that after you're done sliding, you better beat it!

By any chance is your friends Corolla on cardomain.com? His video link doesn't work.

Comment

I'm sorry we didn't video tape the incident. And I don't think he has a cardomain account. For the record, he has a automatic 98 Corolla CE tan color.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                                dude that dudes mom is gonna be so mad.
                                HAHAHAHA soultron wins. Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X