No announcement yet.

Drift Teggy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know the owner of that car, his name is blake and he is the founder of braille auto out of florida. He is a pretty cool car guy, and hes knows alot about racing, they did very good at pikes peak in another rwd integra. Braille is soon going to be selling the conversion as a kit but shhh u didn't here this from me.

for that particular car they used crx tranny parts i beleive, ill get pics and such later.

Comment

With all that weight (tranny, motor etc) in the trunk I'd think it'd be pretty hard to drift (with the rear wanting to pendulum all the time), but ya gotta give this guy props for creativity. I like the idea.

Comment

TSK TSK fellows, Mother Nature don't like to be tampered with. She acts up in all sorts of nasty ways. Such as spinning out 40 to 50% of the time. Those are great photos but half of them ended up facing the way he came. It's a novel idea but if it's FF to begin with, it probably should stay FF in the end. Plenty of RWD cars out there no need to go butchering something up just to have braggin rights, especially if the end result stinks to high heaven. P.U.

Comment

Its a CRV not CRX.'

Comment

Well the Focus V8 conversion stuff actually helps. It increases chassis rigidity and gives it better weight distribution (60/40 instead of 75/25) than stock.

I'm sure it was hard to handle with all that weight back there, Mr2's are about the same size and are known to be pretty squirrely so this 'Teggy has to be pretty hard to handle. I'd bet that you could make it a decent gripper and it's probabbly a good drag car.

As far as drifting goes if they used an FR layout as opposed to the RR layout their using now they'd have a sweet little FR on their hands.

Now the real question is this: How bout throw in a couple of 2.2L Honda S2000 motors in there for a twin engined, 4wd, 4ws 480hp Integra

Comment

What honda needs to do is put that S2000 drive train into something cheaper. Even detune it abit.. They have a good setup. Perhaps take the S2000 chassis, make a coupe or hatchback out of it simplier suspension, maybe 180 hp or so motor, with that 2.2 liter. Or even some of the 2 liter varients if they have any left over. market it for under 20 grand and they will have a serious drift machine.

Comment

Working...
              X