s15 headlight conversion on a CRX!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TougeDorifuto
    AHHHHH!!!!!!!! EEWWW!! DEATH TO THAT CRX! i dont care how it *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing looks you dont put a NISSAN front end on a dam HONDA CRX. Just wrong. ahh somebody burn that car PLEASE!
    there is a fools cruising around my town with an integra gsr with a type r front convo, type r motor, and R33 GT-R tails with GT-R badges....it also has a bomex kit on it....would be sick, if he lost the tails

Comment

I like the color but the s15 and/or silvia conversion has been done and done some more and now it's just like a song that's gets mad air time on the radio or an old hooker, almost everyone's had a turn and now it's played out. Just like that girl who wanted to drive a "pretend" skyline GTR Honda Accord. Cool for what is was.....a show car........but the money she spent doing all the body work and mods, she could have HAD a skyline.

That's what I don't get about some of these ricers. They spend so much time and money on thier cars and then ,in wishful thinking, they say "Man I wish I had enough money to afford a skyline." wtf is up with that?

What the import show car "scene" needs is another LJ Garcia to come along with something way cool that hasn't been done before. I can still remember when his flaired hatchback was the hottest thing on the block and the next year it was played out cause it was knocked off by EVERYONE.
      Last edited by baboon's a$$; 05-06-2004, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X