Clear All

Before:
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah

Rhys, moving up in the world.
      Attached Files

Comment

i knew he would get that GTO sorted out, i hope he sticks with it till the next d1 so i can see how he compares to the J drivers and there silvias and such

Comment

Haha

Nice! Haha!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
            Well, the new joke going around the Internet is that our next driver should be lined up for Ford... who's after that? We're coming close to cornering the market. :P The domestic market that is. hehehe

I started that, lol well im sure im not the only person to think it, but i did my best to spread it around.

Comment

Rhys

Yeah, Rhys is getting much better. Can't wait to see how he does.

Comment

ride for ford and their new mustang

Comment

That Supra is good luck!

that or jasper just has a thing for reconizing talent. BTW your new boy did pretty good, was this his first time out with the Supra?

Comment

That was the first time he was in the Supra ever. I'm starting to think the Supra is magical... I constantly see a cloudy aura around the car... oh wait... that's tire smoke. heheh. Maybe if I drive it, I'll be pro D1... or run it into the wall and total it. Same thing... or not...

Comment

u guys should tune it out like the GOOD LINE JZA80
                      Attached Files

Comment

mo foo one..

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                          I started that, lol well im sure im not the only person to think it, but i did my best to spread it around.
                          there will be a drift mustang....

and ernies car looks nice.. and i belive they did drift the cork screw... i heard everyone was spinning out... but thats all hear sya.

Comment

They did NOT drift the corkscrew i was there. There was very few spins

Now a few guys spun out on the back half the of the track earlier in the day in non drifting related races

Comment

should have drifted the cork screw, i bet you one of the judges could have!

Comment

Hmmm...so they drifted that one sharp u turn after the long straight away? Just wondering...that way me and my friends can have our oun little comp in GT3 haha

Comment

Working...
                                X