Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some S2K Donut Action

Some recent pics:

I can almost smell the rubber. That's not a bad looking S2000. Those large of wheels suprisingly work on that car. Some cars just don't look right with that much metal showing.

Comment

I think someone needs a LSD. Great pics.

Comment

gotta see more S2k's rippin up the drift course. Wanna talk about an allmotor drift monster...that's it.

Comment

Thanks! I'm going to do my best to make the s2000 a good drift platform. We'll see.
          Last edited by Mooboy; 05-06-2004, 12:42 PM.

Comment

i wouldnt wanna wear that t shirt cus non drifting car related people would think ur weird or somthn..... if u dont get what im saying just read the front of the shirt

Comment

Yeah, I know, but I like the look on people's faces, and if you passed a cop or something. Great.

Comment

nice, burn more rubbers. haha nice shirt too

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                  i wouldnt wanna wear that t shirt cus non drifting car related people would think ur weird or somthn..... if u dont get what im saying just read the front of the shirt
                  i was thinking the same thing wen i saw that shirt on the site lol

Comment

i think the shirt's cool. and so is that s2000

Comment

cool looking car but slow. u have to drive it like u hate it to go anywhere

Comment

NICE YO! yes, S2K's can drift..

Some DD11 footage...

Comment

i think i saw you at one of the speed tribe meets in the oakland hills i mean closed course. a beautiful car i was suprised when i saw you taking it out there since that spot is kinda shady conditions

Comment

dammm thats nice

cleanest s2000

Comment

Originally posted by dae
                              i think i saw you at one of the speed tribe meets in the oakland hills i mean closed course. a beautiful car i was suprised when i saw you taking it out there since that spot is kinda shady conditions
                              Yeah we need to do that again. I might be putting together an s13 to tear up soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X