No announcement yet.

s13 ute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will definatly be a daily driven drft car, well thats if my back can handle it, just got a set of kei office coilovers that are way harder than my current cusco.

cusco front 9kg
    rear 6kg

kei office front 11kg
    rear 9 kg

Comment

Dont forget the Supra truck too. It looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
        i heard the drift xtreme orange one is the blue in that vid. (the k-style one) They just repainted it when kumakumbo got a hold of it. Also in my Drift Tengoku some shop called FKC or sumthign like that built one too, but the rear was kinda lop sided lol I seen the AE86 one o man that looks so horrible. It looks liek it was done with a sawzall
        Kumakubo built the blue one then when they went team orange they painted it. He built it because he likes the nascar trucks. Isumida built the supra and the r32 is on a vid and it was built by the owner. I have painted the truck once for sema and having the bed was alot easyer than the hatches.

Comment

"Isumida built the supra" DX

I shall build one too!! Then Isumida be like "oh hell no!!"

Then he will challange me to a battle and I'll get owned!

End of a sad story.

Comment

sounds like an epic story

Comment

Ute = Utility

Any pics of that Supra? Is Isumida (I thought it was Izumida) still with Drift Xtreme?

I'm getting a Mk II Supra when I come back to Tampa - considering the truck conversion, but I like the hatch nonetheless...

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                Ute = Utility

Any pics of that Supra? Is Isumida (I thought it was Izumida) still with Drift Xtreme?

I'm getting a Mk II Supra when I come back to Tampa - considering the truck conversion, but I like the hatch nonetheless...

-MR
                yea its Izumida my bad my finger sliped. And yes he still with us. Got some new news for whats instore on the pimps.

Comment

Is there anywhere I can find any pics or video of his car? I lust for it...

-MR

Comment

yeah utes are what us aussies and our NZ naibours call 'trucks'

that looks good man, better then any holden ute

Comment

Working...
                    X