No announcement yet.

Keep my GUNMETAL gtp's or get GOLD gram light 57pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally i hate hondas. But yours is really good looking, id say do whatever you want....if you have the $ for the gold ones get them, and wear them on the weekends, and keep the gunmeatles for the weekdays

Comment

GUNMETAL

HOW THE HELL IS GOLD FOR RICERS?

Comment

do whatever as long as you feel good...hey it would suck to be on touge and all you could think about is the color of your wheels right?...hah..its all about driving man, can you see your wheels while driving..naw..of course not unless ya stick your head out the window and tilt your head while driving...but i know where you're coming from, and i love your car, i want it, go for the gun metal i like it, it doesn't bring as much "blingage" as the gold's but its what id go with, or do the weekend weekday thing like that dude said

^^

Comment

^^ yeah i think i'mma keep my gunmetal :-)

Comment

hell yeah....keep them they are nice....and if you werent i would buy them

Comment

personally, ilike white wheels.

Comment

wow..i havent seen johns car with the new rims yet...until now..haha... i would say gold CE28's would look friggen hotttt tho

Comment

I'm a gold/bronze guy too, but the gunmetal just goes better.

Comment

Oh, Bronze is nice too. Gold just seems cheesy to me. When you darken it down, things get sexy. Bronze, gunmetal, mmm, hot stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X