Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VuDuDoc
    Where were you?

I was driving in when i lost number 1 coil to an electrical fire... I would have continued to roll in but the fire re flashed. i didnt know how far into the harness it had gone and couldnt get under the cover to get to fire. I decided to wrap it up cause i knew i would be able to get that car out in time due to the engine.

What was sad was my buddies over at RB motoring hooked me up with my new coil and a harness. It all arrived later that week
    We busted our *Censored**Censored**Censored* to get that car done but i couldnt take a chance cause the ignitor is a 600 dollar replacement.
    OMG that sux!! Glad youre getting it together tho.

I was walking to the parking lot in front of the Venue when I saw it. looked REALLY nice!

My car wasnt there either........needing a motor swap

Comment

props VuDuDoc what turbo kit isthat?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
        is that an official sil-80? or a conversion?
        Its a conversion. The back is a 240. Real Sil-80's that nissan made (very few) have 180 backs and silvia front ends. Please someoen correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

there were only a few true sil80s made and those were done by an alternate company.

A true sil80 would be just a NISSAN manufactured RHD 180sx with the silvia front conversion.
          other than that all are converted in my opinion or you bought from a registered importer.

As for my turbo kit i have an engine swap.....i swapped over to the RB20DET from the R32 skyline GTS-t. i have a FAST reprogrammed ECU, Stock VLSD,NIsmo AFPR,Wahlbro 255HP pump,Custom FMIC,Custom down and complete exhaust(no Cat),misc guages,greddytt,true 180sx seats(pain in the butt to get) alpine/infinity system.

Next is Stand alone ecu,turbo,and injectors, R32 Vlsd or a 3.6 VLSD(looking at top speed), some suspension mods, and another engine swap.

I wont have it all in but i am going to a show in vancouver in june and trying to get to some drift events, make a video, run my business and go to school.

Comment

coulda fooled me

Comment

Originally posted by VuDuDoc
              there were only a few true sil80s made and those were done by an alternate company.

A true sil80 would be just a NISSAN manufactured RHD 180sx with the silvia front conversion.
              other than that all are converted in my opinion or you bought from a registered importer.

As for my turbo kit i have an engine swap.....i swapped over to the RB20DET from the R32 skyline GTS-t. i have a FAST reprogrammed ECU, Stock VLSD,NIsmo AFPR,Wahlbro 255HP pump,Custom FMIC,Custom down and complete exhaust(no Cat),misc guages,greddytt,true 180sx seats(pain in the butt to get) alpine/infinity system.

Next is Stand alone ecu,turbo,and injectors, R32 Vlsd or a 3.6 VLSD(looking at top speed), some suspension mods, and another engine swap.

I wont have it all in but i am going to a show in vancouver in june and trying to get to some drift events, make a video, run my business and go to school.
              hey what show in vancity are you taking it to? cuz i really wanna see it... it looks soo crazy nice... is it drift showoff?

Comment

no it used to be import show off ...i think now they call it driven to perform? i guess toyo bought the name or something. We are going to have a 20x20 booth up there. It will be me and my buddies s14 going up there. the other car i dont think i will have in time nor be remotely close to done. Hope to see you up there.

Comment

damn what a sick ride!
                  really clean.....
                  you bought authentic 180sx seats? how much were they?
                  yeah i'm trying to get a hold of some R32-34 skyline seats
                  for a decent price.
                  and maybe those stock R34 rims

Comment

thx man.....im an engine importer so i get the hook up here and there. im waiting on 180 glass and oem side skirts for another car.

the car itself is in nice shape....but since i drift it i dont go too luxurious on it just in case there is a pole out there for me. im pretty mello with her(yes she is my car and im really attached to her).
                    I havent cut her too far to stark naked as i like creature comforts ...but i wont get too elaborate with other things one her.
                    I just got her painted but i truely didnt care....as paint didnt add HP.

she was cut back though..no carpets yanked out the trunk paneling....oh and no dead weight(passengers)

Comment

DAMN luis, car looks amazing, when did this happen??? Love the black roof....you stole my style you theif

Comment

right before HIN i had it done. im working on getting another car together for the vancouver show in late june. *crossesfingures*
                        Hey theres a guy in cornelius that might be giving you a call. Thx for the compliment on the ride and hit me up on AIM.

Comment

New DDX CAr

Just Added 94 Q45 Woot Woot!
                          Phat VIP style and drift car to come.

Comment

Working...
                          X