ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RS-R S2000 vs JIC 350Z (Video-Laguna Seca)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously plz

Comment

Did anyone save this vid on their computer??? If so can you post it up on a different host. Thanks\

- Peace

Comment

4 real B

Comment

its nothing to get excited about, they crash together at like 20 mph. Since the drift cars have no solid bumpers or anythign they get frocked up though. Basically the JIC 350 over rotates and looses all its speed, then he spins out in front of the s2000 and ALex hits em.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
            norris shouldnt be allowed on a track I hope he see this to. Hes got a bad attitude and needs to lern how to drive. Allot of people in Japan dont want to drive next to the guy.
            What's ironic,Brian Norris is creating his own "How to Drift" DVD,which is basiclly his version of the Drift Bible.

Comment

i'm glad that the rs-r guys and alex held their cool and didn't kick jon kaneda's *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

both alex and brian are good people and i'm sure that none of that was done intentionally. rubbing is racing and sh!t happens. if JIC can't handle that then maybe they shouldn't be out there competing.

Comment

THREAD IS BACK IN EFFECT!

Looks like RS*R has a somewhat new site too.

http://rs-r.com/news/?art=23

Comment

i will not be buying any jic stuff anytime soon. good job kaneda.

Comment

Man...that was completly and clearly Brians fault for that crash. The crash looked a lot worse in the picture then it did on video. On video it wasn't really even that bad. Though if I accidently crashed into the JIC car and that JIC guy kicked my car. Man that 350z would have gotten *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up. Cause I would have walked over with a 1/2" racthet and go *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing wild on that 350z. Then maybe whip it at him.

Comment

LOL if that ever happens Chris I'll back you up. Yeah those pics look way worse than the video. I bet Alex was trying to drive the car but the front suspension was so jacked up the wheels couldnt turn.

Comment

Working...
                      X